Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Share

    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20939
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Ev on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 pm

    what's a cinnamon chips? intrigued

    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10071
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by spader on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:34 pm

    NEELY wrote:Yah. I won't even lie about this, I came in for those last night and couldn't buy them out of principal. Prob the thing I was most pissed off about.
    Ha. Did you tell them that? Is that why they gave you a bag? What did the manager say, or did he just say that he was sorry?

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by NEELY on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 pm

    Nah, we talked for like 5 mins and explained himself and said that's no excuse for how you were treated. They offered me a free lunch but I just said "gimme a bag of those cinnamon chips and we're good". He laughed and said deal.

    Sounded like an alright guy in all honesty. Could have been a scenario of wrong place, wrong time. Either way, all I wanted was an apology and I'll be able to get my chips again! Life is as it should be.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48177
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by wprager on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 pm

    spader wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Yah. I won't even lie about this, I came in for those last night and couldn't buy them out of principal. Prob the thing I was most pissed off about.
    Ha. Did you tell them that? Is that why they gave you a bag? What did the manager say, or did he just say that he was sorry?

    Yeah, should have said you were coming in to buy a whole beef tenderloin.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 8461
    Age : 32
    Location : Orange County, CA
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

    NEELY wrote:Nah, we talked for like 5 mins and explained himself and said that's no excuse for how you were treated. They offered me a free lunch but I just said "gimme a bag of those cinnamon chips and we're good". He laughed and said deal.

    Sounded like an alright guy in all honesty. Could have been a scenario of wrong place, wrong time. Either way, all I wanted was an apology and I'll be able to get my chips again! Life is as it should be.

    shoulda taken the free lunch

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by NEELY on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

    Meh, wasn't about getting anything for free.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Riprock on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 pm

    Big Ev wrote:what's a cinnamon chips? intrigued

    Deep fried tortilla chips glazed with cinnamon. First time I had them was at Shoeless Joe's - they serve dessert nacho's.

    You can make your own with them - just put some on a plate with chocolate chips, caramel syrup and ice cream. (Or whatever else you want).
    avatar
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 8461
    Age : 32
    Location : Orange County, CA
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

    NEELY wrote:Meh, wasn't about getting anything for free.

    Did you at least collect the guy's tears?
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by shabbs on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:14 pm

    Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by NEELY on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 pm

    In a glass and drank it.

    NEELY
    Mod
    Mod

    Number of posts : 20732
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by NEELY on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

    shabbs wrote:Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

    Pretty much. Told me to come into the store so he could apologize in person. Honestly sounded like it was just a bad day and he made a mistake. C'est la vie.
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20939
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Ev on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

    NEELY wrote:
    shabbs wrote:Glad to hear it got resolved... they were probably having a bad day and took it out on you at that time... good on you for continuing with it and talking to him after. Otherwise you would have had a bad impression from then on. He should not have behaved like that, but we're all human.

    Pretty much. Told me to come into the store so he could apologize in person. Honestly sounded like it was just a bad day and he made a mistake. C'est la vie.

    you think he had a bad day?


    Sponsored content

    Re: Farm Boy: BEST CINNAMON CHIPS IN THE WORLD

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:30 pm