You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Carolina, 7:00PM, Friday, December 23, 2011

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Would have been nice to go 3-0 into Christmas but this has got to be the one of the hardest road trips. You play an OT game the night before, then travel, don't get much sleep, and all of this two days before Christmas. Those sugar plums were certainly dancing. You know how they say it's sometimes worse to be at home right before the Christmas break, but I'm wondering it it's even worse when you have to leave home two days before Christmas.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You mean 4-0.

3-0-1 is nice though.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:You mean 4-0.

3-0-1 is nice though.

Sorry.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Watching the 2 performances tonight, that game thursday probably drained Florida and Ottawa.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Fix the ice in Carolina, what the Diddle? We should be happy with the point tonight, 3 points in 2 nights, sounds good. Cowen's a pure monster. Damn that kid's good.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Ottawa stole a point they had no business getting (thank you Anderson). Gotta be happy with getting 5 of 6 points this weak and creating a little seperation between 8th and 9th. Ottawa just has to keep it going into the new year, this 3 day rest will do wonders for a team that has played their Donkey off all season.

Turris another point eh? Rundblad a healthy scratch because he can't be trusted eh? Hmmm, SHOCKING. They sold so high on Rundblad it's laughable.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Ottawa stole a point they had no business getting (thank you Anderson). Gotta be happy with getting 5 of 6 points this weak and creating a little seperation between 8th and 9th. Ottawa just has to keep it going into the new year, this 3 day rest will do wonders for a team that has played their Donkey off all season.

Turris another point eh? Rundblad a healthy scratch because he can't be trusted eh? Hmmm, SHOCKING. They sold so high on Rundblad it's laughable.

No, Phoenix has 8 defenseman in their lineup. 2 have to be scratched every night. Stop trying to solidify your argument with BS non-facts.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Ottawa stole a point they had no business getting (thank you Anderson). Gotta be happy with getting 5 of 6 points this weak and creating a little seperation between 8th and 9th. Ottawa just has to keep it going into the new year, this 3 day rest will do wonders for a team that has played their Donkey off all season.

Turris another point eh? Rundblad a healthy scratch because he can't be trusted eh? Hmmm, SHOCKING. They sold so high on Rundblad it's laughable.

No, Phoenix has 8 defenseman in their lineup. 2 have to be scratched every night. Stop trying to solidify your argument with BS non-facts.

They do have 8 D. Doesn't mean he is trusted in anyway. He's literally on the ice for a goal every 5 or 6 mins of ice he sees.

I'm using a lot of what's happening for effect though, you're right.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoffman looked really solid too. He's grown into his body a lot, has excellent speed and a nasty snipe. He missed by an inch last night. Don't know if he'll make it with the Sens, but he has a chance for sure.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
LIke him a lot. The prospect pool Management has created is just insane.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKid wrote:LIke him a lot. The prospect pool Management has created is just insane.
It's incredible. Too early to lobby for Tallon and Murray for nominations for GM of the year?*

*yes, it's way too early, but great job thus far Murray!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
I really wonder what Hoffman's chances are of making the team. Can't believe we wasted 9 games on Filatov.

Although I don't remember Hoffman getting much time in training camp before he was cut.

NEELY wrote:
Turris another point eh? Rundblad a healthy scratch because he can't be trusted eh? Hmmm, SHOCKING. They sold so high on Rundblad it's laughable.

Still can't believe he was ranked ahead of Patrick Kane. Although doesn't look like he'll hit numbers anywhere near Kane's.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Hoags wrote:I really wonder what Hoffman's chances are of making the team. Can't believe we wasted 9 games on Filatov.

Although I don't remember Hoffman getting much time in training camp before he was cut.

NEELY wrote:
Turris another point eh? Rundblad a healthy scratch because he can't be trusted eh? Hmmm, SHOCKING. They sold so high on Rundblad it's laughable.

Still can't believe he was ranked ahead of Patrick Kane. Although doesn't look like he'll hit numbers anywhere near Kane's.

Well, it doesn't really matter if he hits Kane type number, the Sens didn't drsft him. They need him to be 55-65 point guy and I think there is every possibility he does that.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum