General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Share
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by shabbs on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm

    WOW!

    He's a Flame again.
    avatar
    spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 10071
    Age : 37
    Location : Toronto
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by spader on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 pm

    San Jose is leading the Pacific, even though they've only played 39 games. They're on pace for 107. Vancouver, the top team in the West, is also pacing for 107 points.
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by shabbs on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 am

    Rinne is keeping pace with Anderson for wins. Each with 22 now. Howard leads the league with 25.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48305
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by wprager on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 am

    KidKarlsson wrote:ahhh ... massive test for us tonight before MTL on Saturday

    Aced it!


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Riprock on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 am

    Or as the kids say, the Sens mercked the Rangers. Right Ev?
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16501
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 am

    Riprock wrote:Or as the kids say, the Sens mercked the Rangers. Right Ev?

    It's "merked", old-timer.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Riprock on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16501
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 am

    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=merked

    Google "mercked". It'll say "Did you mean merked?" Google is the definitive source on spelling.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 33
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Riprock on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am

    Same difference, pretty sure both are equally acceptable.

    You still have ~2 years on me :p
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 am

    If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

    Burning Car
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13624
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 am

    wprager wrote:
    KidKarlsson wrote:gameday thread?

    Clutch said he'd do the weekday GDTs. He's been on this morning, so not sure where he's hiding it.

    Sorry guys. I actually only came on briefly that morning because I was trying to confirm what time it was as my alarm clock time was adjusted one hour ahead by my 17 month old son. True story. So I posted a smiley to confirm that the website and my laptop had the correct time as I emailed work to let them know I was sick and not coming in.
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16501
    Age : 35
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    KidKarlsson wrote:gameday thread?

    Clutch said he'd do the weekday GDTs. He's been on this morning, so not sure where he's hiding it.

    Sorry guys. I actually only came on briefly that morning because I was trying to confirm what time it was as my alarm clock time was adjusted one hour ahead by my 17 month old son. True story. So I posted a smiley to confirm that the website and my laptop had the correct time as I emailed work to let them know I was sick and not coming in.

    You slacking bunghole.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48305
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by wprager on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

    SeawaySensFan wrote:If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

    Burning Car

    I do all the time Smile

    Edit: They're very informusing.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48305
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by wprager on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 am

    tim1_2 wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    KidKarlsson wrote:gameday thread?

    Clutch said he'd do the weekday GDTs. He's been on this morning, so not sure where he's hiding it.

    Sorry guys. I actually only came on briefly that morning because I was trying to confirm what time it was as my alarm clock time was adjusted one hour ahead by my 17 month old son. True story. So I posted a smiley to confirm that the website and my laptop had the correct time as I emailed work to let them know I was sick and not coming in.

    You slacking bunghole.

    You can generally check the time by just looking at the screen, without going to GMHockey.com. So he did more than was necessary. Hence (by definition) not a slacker. Facepalm


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 24783
    Age : 46
    Location : Cornwall, ON
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 am

    wprager wrote:
    SeawaySensFan wrote:If anyone is down in the dumps today please listen to the Team 990 and you will find joy.

    Burning Car

    I do all the time Smile

    Edit: They're very informusing.

    Habs fan on air right now talking about how he's "entitled" to a number of things including a Superstar player on the Habs. Laugh1 Laughing3

    Sponsored content

    Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:11 pm