You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sidney ma boy!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
This Sunday is the earliest Crosby will play...says he'll be good to go in days, if there are no setbacks. Talk about a good post-trade-deadline acquisition.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sens play the Pens on Sat, Mar 24th.

Any Bodog bets on if Sidney will have made a return and will have had a setback by then? What's the line on that? What?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
@shabbs wrote:Sens play the Pens on Sat, Mar 24th.

Any Bodog bets on if Sidney will have made a return and will have had a setback by then? What's the line on that? What?

Didn't Bodog get busted or something?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yep. That was sort of tongue-in-cheek.

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
@shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yep. That was sort of tongue-in-cheek.

Wink

I thought so actually lol...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:

Apparently the US government owns the internet now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For the sake of the league and of hockey all over the world, in general, we should sit out Chris Neil, Zack Smith, Chris Phillips, Robin Lehner -- basically all of our hardest hitters.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Crazy game between Boston and Leafs... B's up 5-3 after 2.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 09764463_approval_gif

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Shabbs, stop. You're killing my laptop. The fan hasn't stopped since I loaded up this page. Last night!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
@wprager wrote:Shabbs, stop. You're killing my laptop. The fan hasn't stopped since I loaded up this page. Last night!
You need some better hardware my friend...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Toronto: So close. That's apparently their motto.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Interesting tweet from Dreger:
--
Some talk of Marty Turco not clearing waivers tomorrow. If claimed by another team,he can't play. Bruins will use him in games if he clears.
--

Why couldn't Turco play if he's claimed by another team? What kind of stupid rule is that???

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't follow how Turco would be unable to play if claimed by another team. Need more info on that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Follow up from Dreger:
-----
Turco would be ineligible if claimed by another team for remaining reg season and playoffs because he didn't sign before trade deadline.
-----
Given this info, I can't see anyone claiming Turco. It's not like the Bs are competing for 8th and a rival would do it just to hurt them in any way possible.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
@shabbs wrote:
@wprager wrote:Shabbs, stop. You're killing my laptop. The fan hasn't stopped since I loaded up this page. Last night!
You need some better hardware my friend...

It's my work laptop. I'm determined to make it last the three years that they are supposed to last (typical lease; although our company purchases them outright). My manager told me a few times to just fill out a form for a new one and he'll approve it, but I'm determined. (If I wait out another 8 months I'll have a nicer one than the rest of them!)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
@tim1_2 wrote:Follow up from Dreger:
-----
Turco would be ineligible if claimed by another team for remaining reg season and playoffs because he didn't sign before trade deadline.
-----
Given this info, I can't see anyone claiming Turco. It's not like the Bs are competing for 8th and a rival would do it just to hurt them in any way possible.

It would certainly make for an interesting time the next time the top brass meet again. Instead of meeting at some fancy Florida resort, they should do a "Team Building" type thing by renting out a gym and doing some "friendly" sparring. Chiarelli could make Chara a special advisor or AGM or something like that and bring him along. Good times.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
@tim1_2 wrote:Follow up from Dreger:
-----
-----
That is odd. We knew he was not eligible to play for Boston in the playoffs due to signing after the trade deadline, but that is odd that if a team other than Boston picks him up, he's ineligible for the regular season as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum