You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » Pacific » Los Angeles Kings » Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM

Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Nice GDT!!!!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Looking forward to seeing Boro play again.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Should be a boring one, thank God I have enough homework to keep me going through it all.

See if Boroweicki can get it done again. Good to see him getting into the lineup.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Players to watch: Jason Spezza

According to a Mendes tweet, LA is one of two cities (St. L being the other) where Spezza has not recorded a point.

History will be made?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Players to watch: Jason Spezza

According to a Mendes tweet, LA is one of two cities (St. L being the other) where Spezza has not recorded a point.

History will be made?

Stats will be padded?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:

History will be made?

Stats will be padded?

Dare to dream.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

History will be made?

Stats will be padded?

Dare to dream.

Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 2 Spezza10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

History will be made?

Stats will be padded?

Dare to dream.

Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 2 Spezza10
Epic.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
sens haven't won in LA in over 12 years.....holy fack!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Time for that to change. Tonight. ( Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! )

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Diddle...apparently that dimwit ref that called Karlsson a diver is doing the game tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Time for that to change. Tonight. ( Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! )

Law of averages!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle...apparently that dimwit ref that called Karlsson a diver is doing the game tonight.

Maybe someone should shoot a puck at his gonads, and when he goes down, skate over and ask him to not embellish next time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle...apparently that dimwit ref that called Karlsson a diver is doing the game tonight.

Maybe someone should shoot a puck at his gonads, and when he goes down, skate over and ask him to not embellish next time.

Give him a chance to make it up to us, if he doesn't, de-nut him.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Don't Wing Dang Doodle at the ref's ... you're going to upset BigEv Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

It's an interesting test for Butler tonight. He has a real opportunity here. I'm sure the message has been sent that Mac deserves a scorer to score, so we'll see what happens.

As most are, really looking forward to Boro's 2nd game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

It's an interesting test for Butler tonight. He has a real opportunity here. I'm sure the message has been sent that Mac deserves a scorer to score, so we'll see what happens.

That's what they were saying on The Scratches.

Maybe Butler and Michalek on Spezza's wings are to get Big Jason going -- he has zero points in LA in all his years in the league.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

That's what they were saying on The Scratches.

Maybe Butler and Michalek on Spezza's wings are to get Big Jason going -- he has zero points in LA in all his years in the league.

Again though, those statistics means nothing right now IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum