You are not connected. Please login or register

Rrroll up the rim is back!!!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's that time again...

Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Roll-up-the-rim-to-win1

Frig man. I'm 0-2 today. Bah!

2Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1 - 3 in two days.

"Free coffee" is now "Free coffee or Latte"

3Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
1 for 1 - free coffee.

4Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
I won a mountain bike a few years back

5Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
0/2

Utter disappointment.

6Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I usually just win the opportunity to play again.

7Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
One of my losers today...

Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Img2012022100001

We'll see tomorrow...

Wink

8Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What size is that, shabbs? Large?

I haven't been to Timmy Hos since they changed the sizes.

9Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:What size is that, shabbs? Large?

I haven't been to Timmy Hos since they changed the sizes.
That's the new XL... 24oz of awesomeness.

Rrroll up the rim is back!!! 406257_350348684975206_159352194074857_1442916_224666022_n

10Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Isn't it great? I've already personally won 5 "please play again" and one coffee / Latte. Coffee!

11Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:57 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Won a free coffee with my XL this morning. 1 for 3 so far. Woohoo!

12Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I typically just have a coffee from my Keurig in the morning, and then one from our coffee maker at work.

We even have a Tim Horton's in my building, and I manage to resist the temptation.

13Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:I typically just have a coffee from my Keurig in the morning, and then one from our coffee maker at work.

We even have a Tim Horton's in my building, and I manage to resist the temptation.

Vertigo

14Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:31 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:I typically just have a coffee from my Keurig in the morning, and then one from our coffee maker at work.

We have a Timmy's in our building as well. I simply cannot resist.

I even have a Timmy's coffee maker at home. Too bad they don't give me Roll Up The Rim cups.

Wink

15Rrroll up the rim is back!!! Empty Re: Rrroll up the rim is back!!! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
One key thing that has been overlooked as well is that tim1_2 has tim in his name and yet he still is able to resist Tim Hortons????? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum