You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:We could realistically catch the Devils for 6th

I'm not sure how realistic that is...they are 4 pts up on us with 6 games to play.

Also, Prags, sorry, we ain't catching Boston.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Not sure how likely that would be. The Devils would really need to stumble over their next few games for that to happen. If the Sens go 3-3, the Devils would need to go 1-5. We'd be tied but the Sens would have the ROW tie breaker. If the Sens can go 4-2, the Devils can't do any better than 2-4. Toss in a 3-point game in there and the likely hood of us catching them is pretty low. But, anything can happen.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Elliott with back to back shutouts for the Blues. #heatingup

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
Not sure how likely that would be. The Devils would really need to stumble over their next few games for that to happen. If the Sens go 3-3, the Devils would need to go 1-5. We'd be tied but the Sens would have the ROW tie breaker. If the Sens can go 4-2, the Devils can't do any better than 2-4. Toss in a 3-point game in there and the likely hood of us catching them is pretty low. But, anything can happen.

We're 4 back and we play them one more time. Just beat the hottest team in the league, we've beaten the Flyers, Rangers, Bruins and Penguins the last time we played each of those teams -- the powerhouses of the East. With Anderson back and the vets playing like they need to, we should be able to get wins in the up-coming games. The Devils are 5-4-1 over their last 10, so not exactly smoking hot. If they are cooling off just as we heat up, who knows. They play Chicago and Detroit before they face us, plus any other match up could result in a loss in today's NHL. #DareToDream.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We're not catching the Devils, and I enjoy how now we're on fire after winning one game.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Minnesota Wild were eliminated form the playoffs last night. See ya Heatbag.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Some interesting battles in the West tonight....

Calgary hosts the Stars - Calgary's playoff hopes are fading fast... 3 points out of 8th in 11th spot with Colorado and San Jose ahead of them.

LA Kings visit the Canucks - Kings trying to hold onto 8th spot in the West

Avs visit the Sharks - dog fight in the West for 8th spot as they are both tied with LA for points. Kings are in 9th, Avs in 10th.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Danny Douchebag's totals: 21 G, 26 A, 47 pts, +2. 76 GP.

9MM's totals: 33 G, 23 A, 56 pts, +4, 71GP.

Kermit

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Some interesting battles in the West tonight....

Calgary hosts the Stars - Calgary's playoff hopes are fading fast... 3 points out of 8th in 11th spot with Colorado and San Jose ahead of them.

LA Kings visit the Canucks - Kings trying to hold onto 8th spot in the West

Avs visit the Sharks - dog fight in the West for 8th spot as they are both tied with LA for points. Kings are in 9th, Avs in 10th.

Yeah, Calgary's pretty much toast. That Avs/Sharks game should be a dandy! The LA/Canucks game is on TSN at 10.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Thousands pray for Daniel Sedin (I am notmaking this up):

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Malkin, Miller and OV the three NHL stars of the week:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=624193

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Thousands pray for Daniel Sedin (I am notmaking this up):

Hmmm wonder if they prayed like that for Manny Malhotra when he almost lost his eye.

Anyways, Dear Alfredsson: please smite those tools!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 Alfie_13

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:Danny Douchebag's totals: 21 G, 26 A, 47 pts, +2. 76 GP.

9MM's totals: 33 G, 23 A, 56 pts, +4, 71GP.

Kermit

We were talking about what a failure Heatley is today as well. Not to mention he has a hearing to deal with in July.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D. Sedin has a concussion... no timetable for his return... going through the protocol...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=391442

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:D. Sedin has a concussion... no timetable for his return... going through the protocol...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=391442

He still should have been suspended. Two games for the shoulder to Keith's head and another game for the goatee.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Elimination watch for the Leafs tonight... regulation loss by the Leafs seals the deal I believe.

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Detroit absolutely schooled the Blue Jackets last night. Made them look like they were standing still all night long. Wow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum