GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bill Watters actually makes a funny tweet: Scott Gomez is being bought out. Chris Drury was bought out. Wade Redden makes 6M in the AHL. Who is their commonality? Glen Sather signed all 3.

Heh heh.

Slats!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How Slats kept his job through that is beyond me.

Then again, how Slats got McDonagh for Gomez is beyond me too.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's all in the cigar...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Via James Mirtle...

"Flames have signed centre Roman Cervenka to a one-year deal for $3.775-million. Was in the KHL and they believe he can be top six in NHL."

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/mirtle/status/197763908033970176

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Wow, he better be good. I have never heard of him... man, all that work to cut cap and they go and spend it again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Doesn't matter, it's all bonus based. Basically like finding a pick and having no risk to play him.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Stamkos, Lundqvist and Malkin are the Hart finalists.

Stamkos...is probably a fair nominee, but I don't look at a Hart nominee seriously if his team is out of the playoffs.

There really should be a rule. Of course this isn't like basketball when one player can have such a huge impact, but still. Maybe if the team is really crappy that particular player gets more ice time and more time with the puck (i.e. everyone passes to him). Although in this particular case the problem was that they had no goaltending. Blame the GM. When Bishop is out there available for a 2nd???!

Anyone else think that the Lindsay finalists legitimate Stamkos as a Hart finalist?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:Anyone else think that the Lindsay finalists legitimate Stamkos as a Hart finalist?

I have no idea what you mean.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:Anyone else think that the Lindsay finalists legitimate Stamkos as a Hart finalist?

I have no idea what you mean.
Me neither.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I take it he was named a finalist for the Lindsay (formerly Lester B. Pearson), which is voted on by the players. I don't see how that makes a difference because the voting groups are entirely different between the two.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Apparently all the World Championship games will be streamed, available at: www.iihf.com

This means that we will be able to watch some Team Sweden games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Apparently all the World Championship games will be streamed, available at: www.iihf.com

According to the article the games (both live and replay) will be available on this YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/icehockey

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Currently they have last year's highlights/games.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
tim1_2 wrote:Apparently all the World Championship games will be streamed, available at: www.iihf.com

The dedicated channel at www.youtube.com/icehockey presented by main sponsor Škoda will provide fans throughout the world with high-quality video stream both live and on demand of each game as well as daily highlights, such as best action, goals and saves. The service is free of charge.

The link to the games is...

https://www.youtube.com/icehockey

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
First game for Team Alfie is 1:15AM Saturday morning (8:15PM Friday night in Stockholm) against Norway (the other host nation).

All of Team Sweden's games in the preliminary round will be in that timeslot. How can I set my PVR to record a YouTube feed? Sad

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:First game for Team Alfie is 1:15AM Saturday morning (8:15PM Friday night in Stockholm) against Norway (the other host nation).

All of Team Sweden's games in the preliminary round will be in that timeslot. How can I set my PVR to record a YouTube feed? Sad

Assuming you don't know what "on demand" means, you'll be able to watch any game at any time after it's aired through the youtube channel as well.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:First game for Team Alfie is 1:15AM Saturday morning (8:15PM Friday night in Stockholm) against Norway (the other host nation).

Assuming you don't know what "on demand" means, you'll be able to watch any game at any time after it's aired through the youtube channel as well.

Holy, prags, it's an honest mistake, can't you, for once, let it g... oh wait... tim1_2 wrote that?!?!?!?!

What the?!?!?!??! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :spaz: :help:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Holy, prags, it's an honest mistake, can't you, for once, let it g... oh wait... tim1_2 wrote that?!?!?!?!

What the?!?!?!??! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :spaz: :help:

I wasn't trying to be mean. The guy's 50, so maybe he just doesn't know what "On Demand" refers to...I wouldn't expect my Dad to know, so I assumed Prags may not either... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum