You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:IIHF action: Canada vs Slovakia on TSN this morning at 9am.

I hope Prags remembered to change the tape in his Camcorder.
I still rock a MinDV camcorder... MiniDV FTW!!!!!

Hehehee...I too have a MiniDV camcorder...somewhere....

Hobiesens


Sophomore
Sophomore
I'm watching the Canada vs Slovakia game on the youtube feed and it pains me to say this but I wish they were using Bob Cole. The announcer is terrible. Dammit!

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Hobiesens wrote:I'm watching the Canada vs Slovakia game on the youtube feed and it pains me to say this but I wish they were using Bob Cole. The announcer is terrible. Dammit!

How was the game? Anyone got scores? We should have a thread.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Canada won 3-2.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oh Dung, did I just ruin it for you Prags? No need to rewind your tape now, I suppose!!!!

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:I'm watching the Canada vs Slovakia game on the youtube feed and it pains me to say this but I wish they were using Bob Cole. The announcer is terrible. Dammit!

How was the game? Anyone got scores? We should have a thread.

Canada won 3 to 2 but I found the game really sloppy.

In the Norway vs Sweden game, let's hope we hear this often in years to come, Karlsson to Silfverberg, scores. Sweden up 1-0 late in the first.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Silf just scored...assist to Karlsson. #signofthingstocome

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Oh Dung, did I just ruin it for you Prags? No need to rewind your tape now, I suppose!!!!

Nah, don't worry. I've got one of those tape rewinding machines that looks like a racing car.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hobiesens wrote:
wprager wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:I'm watching the Canada vs Slovakia game on the youtube feed and it pains me to say this but I wish they were using Bob Cole. The announcer is terrible. Dammit!

How was the game? Anyone got scores? We should have a thread.

Canada won 3 to 2 but I found the game really sloppy.

In the Norway vs Sweden game, let's hope we hear this often in years to come, Karlsson to Silfverberg, scores. Sweden up 1-0 late in the first.

Yep, I MTd that and had the exact same comment.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden wins 3-1 with 4 points for the Sens (Silfverberg with the 1st goal, Alfie with two assists and Karlsson with another). So the Sens scored one and and assisted on all three.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Sweden wins 3-1 with 4 points for the Sens (Silfverberg with the 1st goal, Alfie with two assists and Karlsson with another). So the Sens scored one and and assisted on all three.
apparently it was a pass from Karlsson to silv. good to hear that they might be developing chemistry.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Sweden wins 3-1 with 4 points for the Sens (Silfverberg with the 1st goal, Alfie with two assists and Karlsson with another). So the Sens scored one and and assisted on all three.
'
Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Sweden wins 3-1 with 4 points for the Sens (Silfverberg with the 1st goal, Alfie with two assists and Karlsson with another). So the Sens scored one and and assisted on all three.
apparently it was a pass from Karlsson to silv. good to hear that they might be developing chemistry.

Yes, that was originally mentioned by tim1_2. I saw someone tweet it and I modify-tweeted it saying how I hope to hear that a lot more starting this October; which was almost exactly what Hbiesens wrote.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
So which was more impressive -- Sweden's 3-1 win over Norway or Canada's 3-2 over Slovakia? Slovakia can't be all that strong this year without Hossa or Gaborik.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
USA beats Canada 5-4 in OT today... JJ with the OT winner for the US. Time to wake up Canada.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sweden also won 4-1. Don't know if our guys got any assists.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Sweden also won 4-1. Don't know if our guys got any assists.

No, no points.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Canada plays France on Monday morning. Both teams are 2-1. Da Costa playing for France.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum