shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah. Odd.

17 Re: How's it going on Tue May 30, 2017 11:55 am

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows SSF away from these boards?

I noticed he hasn't posed during the last little while in these playoffs and that alone might not be weird but he's quite the active poster over on senschirp and I went over to run down the past threads of the last series and he doesn't appears to be posting either.
Not to want to ring alarm bells or anything but I'm wondering if he's ok? Anybody have any contact with him? Maybe the captain?

18 Re: How's it going on Tue May 30, 2017 1:07 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
If you PM him (and assuming he has notification enabled) he would get an email.

Last Visit shows as yesterday afternoon.

19 Re: How's it going on Tue May 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:If you PM him (and assuming he has notification enabled) he would get an email.

Well that should settle it then. No worries.

20 Re: How's it going on Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:If you PM him (and assuming he has notification enabled) he would get an email.

Well that should settle it then. No worries.

Yeah, I noticed he wasn't posting much lately, and then nothing at all the past little while. Perhaps he's taking a break, and hopefully he's alright!

21 Re: How's it going on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows SSF away from these boards?

I noticed he hasn't posed during the last little while in these playoffs and that alone might not be weird but he's quite the active poster over on senschirp and I went over to run down the past threads of the last series and he doesn't appears to be posting either.
Not to want to ring alarm bells or anything but I'm wondering if he's ok? Anybody have any contact with him? Maybe the captain?

I'm not feeling great, plus some of the playoff games made me physically ill. I think everything is treatable so I should be my old self in no time!!!!

StickmanDancing

22 Re: How's it going on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 am

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows SSF away from these boards?

I'm not feeling great, plus some of the playoff games made me physically ill. I think everything is treatable so I should be my old self in no time!!!!

StickmanDancing
Well I hope you start feeling better soon! Here's some positive thoughts coming your way!

23 Re: How's it going on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

StickmanDancing
Well I hope you start feeling better soon! Here's some positive thoughts coming your way!

Thanks.

24 Re: How's it going on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Take care of yourself, old timer.

25 Re: How's it going on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Take care of yourself, old timer.

That's exactly the problem. lol I got old practically overnight.

26 Re: How's it going on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:12 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I think my kids' immaturity is making me feel older.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum