You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » (1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 37]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Apparently some Rangers' fans over on HFBoards are saying Hagelin is more important to the Rags than Alfie is for the Sens. Best tweet so far:

Stfx ‏ @Stfx273
@ChicagoSens @SensNation What time in the period does all of MSG chant Hagelin again?

I forgot to post on this very subject last week. I was listening to WFAN after Thursday's game and the host and the fans calling in seemed to be saying that Hagelin was the key to the top line.

In much the same way as Greening is for Ottawa -- a rookie, very fast.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Leftie
wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:He's a big boy, nothing much else to say.

Grow 'em big out west.

No, seriously, Michalek is listed at 6'2" 225lbs. Stone is 6'3" and looks more "solid". He's got to be 220lbs and up.

Michalek is bigger. I think Stone is lankier.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
OMG I never realized Michalek was so huge. I must have the aspect ratio set wrong on my TV.

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 5 Michal10

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
and I don't know why there is a pissing monkey in my previous post, I didn't put that there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:and I don't know why there is a pissing monkey in my previous post, I didn't put that there.

#randompissingmonkeys

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
A'ight. Less do this.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
:skater:

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie
spezza!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
garblar wrote:spezza!

From Stone!

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore
Looking for techie help...on a train with my ipad and looking for a non-flash based video feed...any thoughts..
justin tv doesn't appear to have it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
22_4_ever wrote:Looking for techie help...on a train with my ipad and looking for a non-flash based video feed...any thoughts..

well I think CBC is streaming it from their site...don't know if that's flash or not

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore
Big Ev wrote:
22_4_ever wrote:Looking for techie help...on a train with my ipad and looking for a non-flash based video feed...any thoughts..

well I think CBC is streaming it from their site...don't know if that's flash or not

yeah..cbc is flash...

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie
22_4_ever wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

yeah..cbc is flash...

you could look into skyfire or puffin browsers.
never used them but they supposedly play flash

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Great first period. The Sens are taking too many penalties, but they're pesky with their kills. They look poised for a big game tonight.

Also, Condra's gotta figure out how to finish on those opportunities. I'd love to see stats on shorthanded scoring chances, but he gets a lot but doesn't convert.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:Great first period. The Sens are taking too many penalties, but they're pesky with their kills. They look poised for a big game tonight.

Also, Condra's gotta figure out how to finish on those opportunities. I'd love to see stats on shorthanded scoring chances, but he gets a lot but doesn't convert.

Well we needed someone to replace Kelly .... Sarcasm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Hoags wrote:
spader wrote:Great first period. The Sens are taking too many penalties, but they're pesky with their kills. They look poised for a big game tonight.

Well we needed someone to replace Kelly .... Sarcasm

Ha. Condra wears that number well.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Diddle Butler! Give Stone his number! Dammit!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Two periods down, Sens still up 1-0. Good game, so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum