You are not connected. Please login or register

Are they crooks or grossly incompetent?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

91Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:Anyone here that lives in Ottawa and has yet to try House of Georgie's pizza and gravy?

My friend who now lives in Calgary sometimes still dreams of Georgie's Pizza -- in Lachine (another suburb of Montreal). Small world.

92Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:ps: food thread are the best

We wouldn't need it if they could hold a 1-0 lead in the potential clinching game on home ice. Dammit!

93Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:Pizza and gravy?....

Ever hear of gravy and toast?

(From the same guy that brought us Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows.)

94Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Tue May 08, 2012 5:08 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
Holy crap, I went to high school with that guy!

95Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
On the subject of soup... the hot 'n sour soup at The Mandarin is one of my favs. Just the right amount of hot and sour...

96Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 8:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The Silfer Server wrote:Holy crap, I went to high school with that guy!

Did he ever wear a "PANTS" shirt, and were his eyebrows always like that?

97Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
No, I don't believe he ever wore a "PANTS" shirt. His eyebrows were always thick, and I think longer.

98Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:On the subject of soup... the hot 'n sour soup at The Mandarin is one of my favs. Just the right amount of hot and sour...

Yeah. Just had some yesterday.

99Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:37 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:On the subject of soup... the hot 'n sour soup at The Mandarin is one of my favs. Just the right amount of hot and sour...

Yeah. Just had some yesterday.
Heh.

100Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:Anyone here that lives in Ottawa and has yet to try House of Georgie's pizza and gravy?

I only work in Ottawa and I pledge to you that I shall sample their wares THIS WEEK!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I'm gonna have to back down from my pledge, sorta. Since I said "wares" I guess I'm good but I just can't get into eating pizza for lunch. I will, however, have some of their gravy on a so-called "poutine"...

... TODAY!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I shall report on my findings thereafter.

101Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:53 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
You can't eat pizza for lunch, but poutine is alright?

I'm with you on the pizza thing though...puts me to sleep. Which, come to think of it, isn't a bad way to spend an afternoon.

102Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 9:55 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:You can't eat pizza for lunch, but poutine is alright?

I'm with you on the pizza thing though...puts me to sleep. Which, come to think of it, isn't a bad way to spend an afternoon.

I have a bit of a poutine problem. But yeah, I just can't get into pizza for lunch. It's more of an evening food for me.

103Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:02 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I have a bit of a poutine problem. But yeah, I just can't get into pizza for lunch. It's more of an evening food for me.

I loves me some poutine. If you're ever in Stittsville (and why wouldn't you be, it's clearly awesome), check out the fry truck in the Rona parking lot, and order the large poutine. You will not be disappointed. Well, at least not while you're eating it.

104Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:11 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I loves me some poutine. If you're ever in Stittsville (and why wouldn't you be, it's clearly awesome), check out the fry truck in the Rona parking lot, and order the large poutine. You will not be disappointed. Well, at least not while you're eating it.

Check.

105Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm sure I have had it there before, but it's not registering in my mind as awesome. I love H&S soup though. I think the best I have had is from Gow's in Bells Corners. It's really thick, whether you like that or not.

106Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:17 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big, big fan of hot and sour soup. Probably my favourite soup ever.

107Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
And to add to the Cream of Broccoli soup talk - Quiznos has excellent creamy, cheesy, broccoli soup.

108Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? - Page 7 Empty Re: Are they crooks or grossly incompetent? on Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Riprock wrote:

I'm sure I have had it there before, but it's not registering in my mind as awesome. I love H&S soup though. I think the best I have had is from Gow's in Bells Corners. It's really thick, whether you like that or not.
The Mandarin near me cooks it up nice and thick... maybe it's different from one to the other... there's a new Chinese Noodle & Soup place near me that just opened up. Will have to try their hot and sour tomorrow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum