You are not connected. Please login or register

Joined "Generation-K" today

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
STBY. How are the taxes, though.

137 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

spader


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:STBY. How are the taxes, though.
Taxes are minimal. Also, I can't stand Timmy Ho's anyway. No loss for me. I liked it when I drank coffee with milk and sugar (they need to patent their measurements, they make the perfect double double) but when I made the slow switch to black coffee, I discovered that the coffee itself wasn't very good.

138 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
I can drink coffee without sugar (although I prefer it sweet) but I almost can't stand it without the milk or cream. Too acidic for my like, and this is where Timmy's coffee is nice and mellow. But sometimes a bit weak tasting. This is why I liked Newman's Own.

139 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:I can drink coffee without sugar (although I prefer it sweet) but I almost can't stand it without the milk or cream. Too acidic for my like, and this is where Timmy's coffee is nice and mellow. But sometimes a bit weak tasting. This is why I liked Newman's Own.

Timmy's coffee is perfect with cream and sugar. I don't like it without them, and I don't drink sugar anymore. Their coffee itself is just a vehicle for double cream, double sugar. It isn't very good on its own.

140 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

141 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.
Wicked.

142 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.
Wicked.

For the Starbucks faithful, I noticed that they have their own machine now.

143 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 am

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Second Cup Tassimo's are pretty good too. I've tried the Paradiso one.

144 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 am

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:The Second Cup Tassimo's are pretty good too. I've tried the Paradiso one.

Paradiso used to be my favorite. For some reason, though, stopped drinking it a long, long time ago. I remember going to the Hazeldean Mall and getting a couple Paradiso mediums. Ah, the memories. Current favorite is Newman's Own K-cups. Even converted my wife, who is a big Starbucks fan.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

145 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

146 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:22 pm

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeņo, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

147 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeņo, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

Ha! I don't eat all that stuff. The odd donut, but I don't eat anything else at Tim's. My son had one of those new caramel apple bagels yesterday and spit the only bite he took back into the wrapper. Just the smell of this thing would knock a buzzard off a post from 30 yards away.

148 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeņo, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

Ha! I don't eat all that stuff. The odd donut, but I don't eat anything else at Tim's. My son had one of those new caramel apple bagels yesterday and spit the only bite he took back into the wrapper. Just the smell of this thing would knock a buzzard off a post from 30 yards away.

I ordered one and they were out. Instead they offered me a maple french toast, I think it's called. Delectable.

149 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:19 pm

hemlock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeņo, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

Ha! I don't eat all that stuff. The odd donut, but I don't eat anything else at Tim's. My son had one of those new caramel apple bagels yesterday and spit the only bite he took back into the wrapper. Just the smell of this thing would knock a buzzard off a post from 30 yards away.

I ordered one and they were out. Instead they offered me a maple french toast, I think it's called. Delectable.

That does sound good. Of course so did the caramel apple but as soon as it came out of the wrapper my whole car smelled like deep fried a$$holes.

150 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I asked one day what bagels they had, and she reeled off the list. When she came to the caramel-apple one she warned me that it wasn't very good.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

151 Re: Joined "Generation-K" today on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Costco now has their own brand -- $40 for a box of 100. Coffee is nothing special -- breakfast blend -- but it does well to replace the normal cup of morning coffee. Now we can fill in with some more exotic choices and still keep the average price down around 50 cents per cup.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum