Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Share

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47377
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by wprager on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 am

    I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."

    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by shabbs on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

    wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
    The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47377
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by wprager on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 am

    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
    The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

    Bigger than "Gotta get Gund"? Bigger than "Beanie Minis"?
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by shabbs on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:42 am

    wprager wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:I'm looking at that giraffe's neck and how the head is turned half way, and I'm thinking "That's quite a curve on her stick -- that's gotta be illegal."
    The giraffe has a name. It's Sophie. And it's the biggest cash grab in infant toy history.

    Bigger than "Gotta get Gund"? Bigger than "Beanie Minis"?
    Far bigger.
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 53985
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by PTFlea on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

    Yeah, that Sophie is great for teething.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47377
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by wprager on Fri May 16, 2014 9:21 am

    SpezDispenser wrote:8.7 pounds and pretty darn cute if I do say so. Born at 5:56am yesterday and doing well.

    Go SensGirl11 who did great!!!

    Future HUGE Sens fan.

    Fireworks



    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16067
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 am

    Good remembering Prags. And who says you're old?

    Happy B-Day to Abigail SpezDispenser.

    Spez, I hope you spent way too much money on presents.
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by shabbs on Fri May 16, 2014 9:37 am

    HA!

    Happy Bday!
    avatar
    Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 20610
    Age : 26
    Location : We The North
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by Ev on Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 am

    congrats on the sex
    avatar
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

    Number of posts : 16067
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by tim1_2 on Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am

    Ev wrote:congrats on the sex

    You mean the sex they used to have. (insert joke about new parents not having sex here)
    avatar
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 53985
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by PTFlea on Fri May 16, 2014 10:01 am

    Thanks guys. Yeah, we spent too much on her for sure.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47377
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by wprager on Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm

    tim1_2 wrote:Good remembering Prags. And who says you're old?

    Happy B-Day to Abigail SpezDispenser.

    Spez, I hope you spent way too much money on presents.

    It's a little thing called Outlook Calendar Smile


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    asq2
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 7179
    Favorite Team : Detroit
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by asq2 on Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 am

    PartyTime!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Abigail SpezDispenser has arrived!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 23, 2017 8:38 am