You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » UEFA Euro 2012

UEFA Euro 2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

16UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:24 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
1-1 draw between France and England.

17UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:1-1 draw between France and England.


I like at the beginning when that guy says: "This one could be a cracker!"

18UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ukraine beats Sweden 2-1.

The Ukraine is strong! Wink

(Seinfeld reference)

19UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
2 nice headers by Shevchenko.

20UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
I thought Ukraine was gonna be the red headed step child, good one them for coming out with the win. Hopefully they can knock off one of the other teams in that group and make it to the quarters.

21UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:2 nice headers by Shevchenko.
He's on a mission... gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

22UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
So now that there is no hockey...what is this whole "football" deal about anyhow?

23UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:So now that there is no hockey...what is this whole "football" deal about anyhow?

Grown men flop around like fish out of water, with each team getting 1 penalty kick per game. Every game ends tied 1-1.

24UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So now that there is no hockey...what is this whole "football" deal about anyhow?

Grown men flop around like fish out of water, with each team getting 1 penalty kick per game. Every game ends tied 1-1.

It's the ultimate "sportsmanship" sport! Nobody ever loses!

25UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So now that there is no hockey...what is this whole "football" deal about anyhow?

Grown men flop around like fish out of water, with each team getting 1 penalty kick per game. Every game ends tied 1-1.

It's the ultimate "sportsmanship" sport! Nobody ever loses!
Everyone wins!!!!

26UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So now that there is no hockey...what is this whole "football" deal about anyhow?

Grown men flop around like fish out of water, with each team getting 1 penalty kick per game. Every game ends tied 1-1.

It's the ultimate "sportsmanship" sport! Nobody ever loses!
Everyone wins!!!!

I watched some old Euro final games from the mid-70s... No flopping, just continuous play pretty much.

27UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
2 nil for the mighty Portuguese v. the upstart Danes.

28UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
2-2! Denmark ties it at 80'. Ronaldo missed an easy chance right before the Danes tied it up.

29UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:2-2! Denmark ties it at 80'. Ronaldo missed an easy chance right before the Danes tied it up.

Nutty.

30UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Every game must end in a tie, so this makes sense. Although 0-0 or 1-1 are the preferred scores, so there's not too much excitement.

31UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Every game must end in a tie, so this makes sense. Although 0-0 or 1-1 are the preferred scores, so there's not too much excitement.

Will have to be 3 - 3 at this point.

32UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If Portugal wins, they'll get booted from the tournament for getting a W.

33UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1-0 Italy at the half!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum