You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » UEFA Euro 2012

UEFA Euro 2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

31UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Every game must end in a tie, so this makes sense. Although 0-0 or 1-1 are the preferred scores, so there's not too much excitement.

Will have to be 3 - 3 at this point.

32UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:50 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If Portugal wins, they'll get booted from the tournament for getting a W.

33UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1-0 Italy at the half!

34UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1-1 draw...Diddle Croatia fans and their monkey chants

35UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:1-1 draw...

A 1-1 draw? SHOCKING!

36UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:1-1 draw...

A 1-1 draw? SHOCKING!

Italy should have won this one so it was shocking a bit. They stopped attacking in the second half.

Still better than watching the Rangers block shots

37UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Man, was hoping Denmark would pull off the massive upset yesterday vs Portugal - how sweet that would have been... oh well. Netherlands are done! Two losses in a row. Wow! Crazy. The tie for Italy today puts them on the brink too if Spain wins this afternoon, which they should... Germany is rolling.

GO DENMARK GO!!!

38UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Man, was hoping Denmark would pull off the massive upset yesterday vs Portugal - how sweet that would have been... oh well. Netherlands are done! Two losses in a row. Wow! Crazy. The tie for Italy today puts them on the brink too if Spain wins this afternoon, which they should... Germany is rolling.

GO DENMARK GO!!!


Not really.

39UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man, was hoping Denmark would pull off the massive upset yesterday vs Portugal - how sweet that would have been... oh well. Netherlands are done! Two losses in a row. Wow! Crazy. The tie for Italy today puts them on the brink too if Spain wins this afternoon, which they should... Germany is rolling.

GO DENMARK GO!!!


Not really.
It would have been so sweet.

Ahhhhh! Vertigo Ahhhhh!

40UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Man, was hoping Denmark would pull off the massive upset yesterday vs Portugal - how sweet that would have been... oh well. Netherlands are done! Two losses in a row. Wow! Crazy. The tie for Italy today puts them on the brink too if Spain wins this afternoon, which they should... Germany is rolling.

GO DENMARK GO!!!


Not really.
It would have been so sweet.

Ahhhhh! Vertigo Ahhhhh!

Remember that whole "concur" thing. It's over! :crossarms:

41UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Spain beating up on Ireland... 4-0...

42UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
My poor Orangemen. Lookin' like they're done already.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

43UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
They're gonna need some help from the Germans. Netherlands will need to beat Portugal by a couple of goals and then Germany will have to pound the crap out of Denmark.

Not a very likely scenario... but you never know...

44UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
England beats Sweden 3-2 in a crazy match.

45UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ronaldo finally decided to wake up to help the mighty Portuguese advance. They had to beat a quality side to get to the quarters too, which is encouraging.

46UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Anyone Irish on here? Go to hell!

47UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GO IRISH!

48UEFA Euro 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFA Euro 2012 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:GO IRISH!

The went... and now they're gone.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum