GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT

SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

196SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
Cody's draft day just kept getting better....

SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Pictur10
SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Pictur12

197SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

198SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:30 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah I saw that. Smile

199SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Guest


Guest
Michallica wrote:Cody's draft day just kept getting better....

SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Pictur10
SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Pictur12

Why? Because he gets to hang around with an airhead who got a job because of her last name?

200SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
I hate that Dung.

201SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

Does he also shoot animals?

202SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

203SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Has Maidens made any sexist comments yet ?

204SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

Does he also shoot animals?

Don't think so.

Good because have to many guys like that as it is. Laugh1

205SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Dude wil never make it because of that bible thumping garbage.

206SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Dude wil never make it because of that bible thumping garbage.

no he won't make it because he's smaller than Vern Troyer

207SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Guest


Guest
Hoags wrote:
hemlock wrote:
I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Has Maidens made any sexist comments yet ?

If he's smart he'll keep his beliefs to himself. It's not just the non-believers anymore. All kinds of people with faith don't much care for the overtly religious type.

208SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Dude wil never make it because of that bible thumping garbage.

no he won't make it because he's smaller than Vern Troyer

Laugh1

209SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

Does he also shoot animals?

Don't think so.

Good because have to many guys like that as it is. Laugh1

Are you against hunting? I don't hunt btw, I am just curious because that sounds like a judgment.

210SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

I think you mean Rocco Grimaldi. I don't remember Fisher broadcasting his beliefs.

Dude wil never make it because of that bible thumping garbage.

no he won't make it because he's smaller than Vern Troyer

Small guys can make it, guy that preech that have questions marks about their game to begin with dont.

211SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Maidens is the next Mike Fisher!!!!

from his twitter: OHL, Owen sound attack #17. #luke1:37 For nothing is impossible with God

Does he also shoot animals?

Don't think so.

Good because have to many guys like that as it is. Laugh1

Are you against hunting? I don't hunt btw, I am just curious because that sounds like a judgment.

Oh, no no, I couldn't care less. Just gotta have some variety in our players! You don't want a big hunting clique! Eric Gryba would probably be a better player if he didn't focus on hunting so much

212SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:Cody's draft day just kept getting better....

Why? Because he gets to hang around with an airhead who got a job because of her last name?

In short......yes.

213SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT - Page 14 Empty Re: SENATORS 2012 NHL DRAFT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
yeah I saw the jesus quotes too, got a little weirded out.

re: hunting, I would rather everyone kill their own animal, and use every part of it and not waste it, then being meat from a factory farm.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum