You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Got a new 3D TV -- now what?

Got a new 3D TV -- now what?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

91Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:I don't know what you guys are all going on about, other than padding your post counts, trying to get to me. I can't compete, not with 4 high-;maintenance kids and a high-maintenance job. You'll eventually pass me. I'm OK with that.

Obviously not because you bring it up all the time. Laugh1

All hail MONOPRICE!!! Clapping

92Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 am

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 358uey

93Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:28 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:I don't know what you guys are all going on about, other than padding your post counts, trying to get to me. I can't compete, not with 4 high-;maintenance kids and a high-maintenance job. You'll eventually pass me. I'm OK with that.

Obviously not because you bring it up all the time. Laugh1

All hail MONOPRICE!!! Clapping

Show me another quote where I said they will eventually pass me.

94Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:38 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:they will eventually pass me.

Done!

95Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Prager joined the same date as me and has more than twice the amount of posts I have. He averages 17 posts a day!

96Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Riprock wrote:Prager joined the same date as me and has more than twice the amount of posts I have. He averages 17 posts a day!
We be post whoring up in here biatches!!!

97Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:I don't know what you guys are all going on about, other than padding your post counts, trying to get to me. I can't compete, not with 4 high-;maintenance kids and a high-maintenance job. You'll eventually pass me. I'm OK with that.

Obviously not because you bring it up all the time. Laugh1

All hail MONOPRICE!!! Clapping

Show me another quote where I said they will eventually pass me.

What does that have to do with hailing MONOPRICE?!?!?!

98Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Alfie says HAIL MONOPRICE OR FACE MY WRATH!

Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Alfie_10

99Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well, if Alfie says so, who am I to argue.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

100Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Oh, wait, I'm not a millionaire who can pay people to find the best deals for him or just buy Monster Cable. That's who I am. I guess in this case I outrank even His Alfieness.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

101Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Two posts in a row...talk about post-padding.

102Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Two posts in a row...talk about post-padding.

I'm nowhere near my quota of 17! Get out of my way!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

103Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Two posts in a row...talk about post-padding.

I'm nowhere near my quota of 17! Get out of my way!

104Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Funny picture with the truck and the penny. Totally in appropriate but I guess you were going for some cheap laughs. Bravo.

Yeah, it really had nothing to do with anything, but I found it hilarious.

For the record, Jason Spezza loves Monoprice!

Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Js11

It seems like he's about to say "I love Monoprice!" in that picture. Nice find.

105Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Paint him green and he'd look a little bit like The Grinch (Carrey version) in that one.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

106Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Paint him green and he'd look a little bit like The Grinch (Carrey version) in that one.

Damn, if only I still had PS. My PC died, and I don't have it for Mac.

107Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
StickmanDancing

108Got a new 3D TV -- now what? - Page 7 Empty Re: Got a new 3D TV -- now what? on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote: StickmanDancing

You should have tried to add a pair of 3-D glasses to that one.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum