2012-13 Standings Predictions

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24742
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Re: 2012-13 Standings Predictions

Post by SeawaySensFan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Riprock wrote:I think Ottawa's lucky to be in a Dung division. They just have to be better than 3 other teams basically, but that doesn't make them great.

Pfft. They're greater than you and that's why I have them winning every division in the NHL.

Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 11867
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by Riprock on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Riprock wrote:San Jose is a tough call - much like everyone, they need to rely on the Joe's, Marleau and a healthy Havlat. On D, Burns, Vlasic and Boyle essentially. I don;t like their goaltending.

If they are out of it early, the could be sellers.

Oh, and Brad Stuart too... Facepalm

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47523

Post by wprager on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 am

Riprock wrote:I think Ottawa's lucky to be in a Dung division. They just have to be better than 3 other teams basically, but that doesn't make them great.

That can be said about any team in any Division, though. When was the last time the second team from any Division didn't make the cut?
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47523
    Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by wprager on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:32 am

shabbs wrote:
    NEELY wrote:Ask me a day before the season starts. Right now it's stupid to predict the standings, especially before a new CBA.
    Yeah... still lots of changes... I'll re-visit this once the opening day rosters are finalized.

I agree but, on the other hand, it's the dog days of Summer and this could be fun ... I don't mean making up list, but making fun of other people's lists Sarcasm

Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 11867
    Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by Riprock on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 am

wprager wrote:

That can be said about any team in any Division, though. When was the last time the second team from any Division didn't make the cut?

Sure, but look at the other divisions where you have multiple teams that are really good, and then the NE with Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal and Boston. Of those teams, only Boston is a powerhouse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm