You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
MANATEE!!!!

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:How does Heatley to Pittsburgh make sense? And how does it make sense that Minny would reject a fair offer?

Answer: it doesn't.

Well, according to NHLSS, Minny believes Heatley > Nash because of playoff experience, and 3x 50 goal scorer, etc.

It's just a Cussing rumour guys, I post it, you read it.

it's not a rumour though, it's fake junk made up by manatees

Agreed. There's a difference between something that people are suggesting based on information and the crap that Creasy, NHLSS, and Hockeyy Insiderr make up to get followers. These guys are literally making up everything they say.

Not a rumour. Just garbage.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sounds like Semin is about to sign with Carolina. They're gonna be REAL good next year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah, sounds like it's done, Semin to Carolina for 1 year. Diddle, why can't we have him for one year? Why?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds like Semin is about to sign with Carolina. They're gonna be REAL good next year.

Somebody had to take a chance sooner or later. It's not like the guy doesn't produce. Besides, it seems the NHL is Semin's league of choice and that has to count for something.

Edit: I guess it counts for one year @ 7 schmill.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, sounds like it's done, Semin to Carolina for 1 year. Diddle, why can't we have him for one year? Why?

Because 7 million is about 10 times what Melnyk spends on players these days.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:Sounds like Semin is about to sign with Carolina. They're gonna be REAL good next year.

Yah, we'll see. Basically the same team that has missed the playoffs the last 2 years but with an extra head case now.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Melnyk and Murray paying that much money to a Russian post-Kovalev and Filatov Laughing3

Semin isn't the type of personality that would do well here, he'd piss off PMac like no other.

We'll make a trade probably:

The Senators are trying to get another top-6 winger through the trade market ó and have set their sights on Anaheimís Bobby Ryan. But thatís a longshot and losing Alfredsson to retirement would leave an even bigger hole.

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/2012/07/25/daniel-alfredssons-return-to-senators-taking-shape

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
NEELY wrote:

Yah, we'll see. Basically the same team that has missed the playoffs the last 2 years but with an extra head case now.
And another Staal bro...

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Staal and Semin added, Sutter subtracted? Sounds pretty good to me. Jokinen, E.Staal, Ruutu, Skinner, J.Staal, Semin is a great top 6, Larose is a nice 3rd liner.

It falls off after that, but Faulk is ready to play, Pitkanen, Corvo is okay, Gleason, McBain.

Looks like a pretty good lineup.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, sounds like it's done, Semin to Carolina for 1 year. Diddle, why can't we have him for one year? Why?
I for one am GLAD we didn't sign him.

Head case averted.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:

Head case averted.

It's not really Murray's kind of player, which is fair enough.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:

Head case averted.

Agreed. I'd rather see what Silf/Stone/ZBad can do.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:MANATEE!!!!

Barbara Manatee!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Head case averted.

With Bobby Ryan!!!!

Smile

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Head case averted.

With Bobby Ryan!!!!

Smile

We have a deal.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Timmy T comes out in support of Chick-Fil-A on his Facebook account...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401559

He's basically saying he's anti-happy. Chick-Fil-A came under a lot of heat when it was accused of supporting anti-happy groups with a lot of money, and they didn't deny it. "Guilty as charged" was their response.

Here we go...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Man I just called some black guy out on Twitter for being antigay and saying that people should respect others beliefs lol..., I told him that a black guy like him ought to understand that you can't respect ignorance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum