You are not connected. Please login or register

McCabe injures back

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1McCabe injures back Empty McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Bryan McCabe left last nights game vs. Carolina with a back injury. He went in for a hip check along the boards and somehow canme out with a back injury. Too bad for him and the Panthers fan(s).

2McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I always knew that "ass check" would catch up to him one day... tsk tsk tsk...

3McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LOL.

4McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:29 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252302&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

Turns out it's pretty serious. X-rays have shown at least one broken vertebrae in his back. 🇳🇴

5McCabe injures back Empty McCabe breaks back vs. Canes on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:31 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252302&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

What looked like a harmless, freak play where McCabe lead into Denis Seidenberg for a hip check along the boards has turned into at least one broken vertebrae in his back, according to X-rays.

6McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:03 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
ah man that really sucks for him.. me too, I have him in my pool... I wish him luck and a speedy recovery...

7McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:09 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
DashRiprock wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252302&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

Turns out it's pretty serious. X-rays have shown at least one broken vertebrae in his back. 🇳🇴

That really can't be good...

8McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Wow. Awful news. Hope he will recover.

9McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy Dung. That's unbelievable.

10McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I merged these two. Smile

11McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:57 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
On HNIC they said the tests were wrong, apparently no fractures, just a bruise... so that's good news. He's listed as day to day.

How reports got out that x-rays showed a fracture and now to it being a bruise is beyond me.

12McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:06 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
DashRiprock wrote:On HNIC they said the tests were wrong, apparently no fractures, just a bruise... so that's good news. He's listed as day to day.

How reports got out that x-rays showed a fracture and now to it being a bruise is beyond me.

Yeah seriously, that's a pretty big mistake.. LOL oh well that's good news!

13McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
smash88 wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:On HNIC they said the tests were wrong, apparently no fractures, just a bruise... so that's good news. He's listed as day to day.

How reports got out that x-rays showed a fracture and now to it being a bruise is beyond me.

Yeah seriously, that's a pretty big mistake.. LOL oh well that's good news!

Wow. McCabe heals faster than Mario.

14McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:
smash88 wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:On HNIC they said the tests were wrong, apparently no fractures, just a bruise... so that's good news. He's listed as day to day.

How reports got out that x-rays showed a fracture and now to it being a bruise is beyond me.

Yeah seriously, that's a pretty big mistake.. LOL oh well that's good news!

Wow. McCabe heals faster than Mario.
are you implying he's on mushrooms? Razz

15McCabe injures back Empty Re: McCabe injures back on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So is OK to laugh about it now?

Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum