You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Panthers' Weiss out for rest of year. Wrist surgery required:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=417423

"Florida Panthers centre Stephen Weiss is out for the year after learning he requires surgery to deal with an ongoing wrist injury.

In 17 games with the Pantehrs this season, he has one goal and three assists for four points and a plus-minus rating of -13."

Doh.

One less team to worry about.

Now if only the Bruins' Tuuka Rask suffered a devastating knee injury ...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:I commented in the trade deadline thread about that. That's absolutely the worst possible luck for Florida who could have at least turned Weiss into a prospect or a pick.
With Jose gone for some time, not looking good for them.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hamrlik on waivers...

Dreger: Waivers: Boychuk awarded to NSH from PIT. Pit places Kostopoulos and Wsh places Hamrlik on Waivers.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/308986029224898561

Would not be surprised to see him snapped up.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
(Don't know if this was posetd)

Dominic Moore speaks:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/nhl-veteran-dominic-moore-opens-up-about-his-wife-their-life-and-her-death/article9262910/

Don't know if this was posted.

I dare you to read it and keep your eyes dry.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Hamrlik on waivers...

Dreger: Waivers: Boychuk awarded to NSH from PIT. Pit places Kostopoulos and Wsh places Hamrlik on Waivers.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/308986029224898561

Would not be surprised to see him snapped up.

The Hammer to Ottawa?!?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
The Hammer to Ottawa?!?!?!? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I'd rather have Nail(Yakupov)

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I commented in the trade deadline thread about that. That's absolutely the worst possible luck for Florida who could have at least turned Weiss into a prospect or a pick.

If I was Tallon, this is all part of the ups and downs of a good, young team. But losing Weiss would literally have me on the floor crying. Should have traded him earlier I guess.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Devils have recalled RW Cam Janssen from Albany (AHL).

oh oh... too bad he wasn't up in last night's game vs the Leafs for some mayhem.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

If I was Tallon, this is all part of the ups and downs of a good, young team. But losing Weiss would literally have me on the floor crying. Should have traded him earlier I guess.

That franchise also got next to nothing for Jbo.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

That franchise also got next to nothing for Jbo.

That wasn't Tallon though, but yeah that's another one. Now that you mention it, did they even trade J Bo or did they just let him walk?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Marc Staal just caught a deflected puck in the eye. Looked really bad.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ugh!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
This looks bad.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That is not good. Hope he's ok. Dung.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Wow. Looks like it caught him just above the eye, maybe even hit the helmet first. He was bleeding a lot.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
A blow like that could break your orbital, detach your retina, all kinds of nasty. Even if it hit above the puck could hit the eyeball as well, or even deflect down.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Don Cherry must be proud. If he loses his eye he should just blame himself.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
LeKing wrote:Don Cherry must be proud. If he loses his eye he should just blame himself.

I like Grapes, but that's one thing I never agreed with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum