GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Game day! Will the Sens be able to continue their momentum from the latter half of Wednesday's game? Will the Rags continue to stumble?

The Rags played into OT last night vs the Islanders, whereas the Sens have been in Manhattan since yesterday...will the extra bit of rest help us? Lundqvist played last night, so logic might dictate that we see Biron tonight.

No surprises here: Lehner gets the start.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Sens cushion is almost gone, Rangers played last night, Ottawa was in NYR waiting for tonight, no excuses, Rangers are beat up too. They need this one to get back on track, not a must win yet but pretty damn close.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Well, it was 42 seconds of OT, and they had to travel all the way back from Long Island, but, yes, the Rags played last night and the Sens practiced. Smith got the monkey off his back (and just in time, too). Prior to that goal against the Leafs, wasn't his last one March 8 against the Rangers?

Lehner may be a bit disappointed if he's facing Biron instead of Lundqvist. You know he's gunning for a spot on the roster in Sochi, and he's not thinking of sitting backup.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:Sens cushion is almost gone, Rangers played last night, Ottawa was in NYR waiting for tonight, no excuses, Rangers are beat up too. They need this one to get back on track, not a must win yet but pretty damn close.

They scored 4 against the Leafs -- Smith got the gorilla off his back, the team did, as well. Turris is still struggling, but he'll have Michalek on his wing, so that's got to be good for something. An assist or two would be almost as nice. Stone has to get two points to climb back to being a PPG player in the NHL (regular season and playoffs Smile )

Prior to his goal against the Leafs, Smith scored his last goal against the Rangers on March 8.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
With the next two games coming against Boston and Montreal, we really need these 2 points tonight.

I'm guessing JOB gets back in the lineup tonight with DD out.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
JOB would be the logical guy to come in I would think, yah.

Man, I feel bad for DD though, he was playing so solid... what a bad decision he made.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GO SENS GO!!! Gotta get the jump on the Rags quick. Next few games are tough, need points any way we can get 'em.

RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:GO SENS GO!!! Gotta get the jump on the Rags quick. Next few games are tough, need points any way we can get 'em.

RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:GO SENS GO!!! Gotta get the jump on the Rags quick. Next few games are tough, need points any way we can get 'em.

RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

SOLD!!!
Hot. Chocolate. On. Ice.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:GO SENS GO!!! Gotta get the jump on the Rags quick. Next few games are tough, need points any way we can get 'em.

RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!!!!

SOLD!!!
Hot. Chocolate. On. Ice.

Ottawa matches up pretty well with the Rags for whatever reason, whatever that means. Sweet victory: expected.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ottawa matches up pretty well with the Rags for whatever reason, whatever that means. Sweet victory: expected.

Reason being, they don't score a lot and neither do we! The team to give up a bad goal will lose...so hopefully we see Biron instead of Hank. Lehner likes the big stage, so, well, enjoy!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ottawa matches up pretty well with the Rags for whatever reason, whatever that means. Sweet victory: expected.

Reason being, they don't score a lot and neither do we! The team to give up a bad goal will lose...so hopefully we see Biron instead of Hank. Lehner likes the big stage, so, well, enjoy!

There's that but I mean pretty well throughout history no matter what the makeup of both teams are and their strengths and weaknesses. Seems that way anyway.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you
Love her.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 Kate-beirness-all-people-photo-u1

And her name sounds like BEER.

Cheers

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The game tonight is on TSN again...yay! And apparently Kate Beirness is hosting since Duthie is off doing sometime else. I love you
Love her.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Fri, Mar 8 2013 Kate-beirness-all-people-photo-u1

And her name sounds like BEER.

Cheers

She looks so sweet yet you just know she's a dirty, dirty girl. Drool

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum