You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sorry, I know you're talking, but all I see is Darcy Tucker.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Look into my eyes... feel the filth...

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If I stare at it long enough, it's like he's punching himself in the jaw.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:If I stare at it long enough, it's like he's punching himself in the jaw.

It'll be gone soon enough. But this will stay:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 62 Captur13

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Brian Elliott sent for a conditioning stint to the AHL. He's fallen even lower than when he was last here.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Westgarth just beat the crap out of Frazer McLaren. Awesome.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Hoags wrote:Brian Elliott sent for a conditioning stint to the AHL. He's fallen even lower than when he was last here.

I'll hold a special place in my heart for Elliott because without him the Sens wouldn't have Bishop.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
So can we talk about Carolina and all the people who were all over their cacks yet? Staal... playoffs 2 times in his decade long career, sooooooo good.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoags wrote:Brian Elliott sent for a conditioning stint to the AHL. He's fallen even lower than when he was last here.

Do you even know what that means?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
I didn't realize Gilroy signed with the Rags. Good for him, I guess. Milk it as long as possible. I can't imagine him getting another contract.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Now that's a player who sucks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:

I'll hold a special place in my heart for Elliott because without him the Sens wouldn't have Bishop.

You mean Anderson?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran
Elliott beating out Bishop in St. Louis last year made Bishop expendable.

Elliott had a role in us getting two thirds of our goaltending.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:

You mean Anderson?

Hahaha Dung, both! Didn't even remember that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
ya Elliott brought all sorts of good things to the sens "away: from the organization.
in the point of view of the blues, they knew they had Jake Allen coming up. they had brought Elliott in just to back-up for the year and he pulled an All star performance, what could you do? sure they sold low but they had a little logjam at the time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy lord...to look back at the Elliott for Anderson trade is to look back on a thief in Bryan Murray.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
DeKeyser to DeTroit.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:DeKeyser to DeTroit.
bummer... source?

Sponsored content