You are not connected. Please login or register

scotia bank parking tips?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 scotia bank parking tips? on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore
Hey folks...going to the game tomorrow afternoon and was wondering if any of you had any tips for free parking. I don't mind a bit of a walk and want to be able to miss traffic as much as possible on the way out (without missing any of the game of course). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Re: scotia bank parking tips? on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Autopark. I haven't paid for parking since I was older enough to drive.

3 Re: scotia bank parking tips? on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:08 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star
Vandelay wrote:Hey folks...going to the game tomorrow afternoon and was wondering if any of you had any tips for free parking. I don't mind a bit of a walk and want to be able to miss traffic as much as possible on the way out (without missing any of the game of course). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I always park at the Costco and walk from there. It's a good 10-15 minute walk, but it works well for me. Smile

4 Re: scotia bank parking tips? on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Since it's an afternoon game, fewer people will be doing the "dinner and shuttle" thing, so it's likely the surrounding parking lots will be filling up quicker. Last time I went I was on Huntmar, crossing over the 417, and I saw a few people stop and back into the road going off to the right to the car dealership area (now I get what NEELY was saying -- that's the "Autopark"). I was there about an hour before game start and there were still spots available. Another way to get to that road is go down Palladium, past the SBP, turn right into the Autopark, go around until you hit that roar (it goes off on the right, just after the GM parking lot, I think).

Come to think of it, I bought two cards from them, maybe I'll give my salesman a quick call next time and ask if I can park in their service area.

5 Re: scotia bank parking tips? on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:08 am

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore
Ya not sure about the auto park thing...I think I'll do Costco or Home Depot and huff it from there.

6 Re: scotia bank parking tips? on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Auto park is absolutely the way to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum