You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Hoags wrote:They should fire their scouting staff as well.

Behold, in all its glory, the feast that has been Calgary's draft:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/teams/dr00005090.html

In the same 3 drafts, Ottawa got Cowen, Silf, Lehner, Hoffman, Karlsson, Weircioch, Smith, Borowiecki, JOB, and, of course, Emil Sandin. Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

Check who Detroit picked in those three years. Not a single full-time NHLer in the bunch.

Pfft. Detroit does everything perfectly.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bishop looking good... Bolts up 1-0...

NEELY


Mod
Mod
MA Burgeron has to be the worst D man in the NHL, lol. What a turn over x 3 lol

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Lupul out with an "upper body injury" that looked like it could be a concussion... no luck with that guy.

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Big Benjamin Bishop is riding a shutout through two. Cheering

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:Big Benjamin Bishop is riding a shutout through two. Cheering

this move is gonna haunt Murray for years to come





trolloooolol

LeCaptain

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
ALl the teams below us are starting to heat up. Not the time for the SEns to get complacent.
Pittsburgh is gonna get their hands full in the the 1st round

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:Big Benjamin Bishop is riding a shutout through two. Cheering

this move is gonna haunt Murray for years to come





trolloooolol
Facepalm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bishop close now...

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:Big Benjamin Bishop is riding a shutout through two. Cheering

this move is gonna haunt Murray for years to come





trolloooolol
Facepalm

What?

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:Big Benjamin Bishop is riding a shutout through two. Cheering

this move is gonna haunt Murray for years to come





trolloooolol
Facepalm

What?

Laughing3

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Bishop close now...

5-0 final. I'm happy for Ben. I hope he has a good career. He helped this team a lot.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Only thing I really dislike about the trade is Bishop coming back to bite the Sens potentially in their own division.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
45 save shut out and 1st star honors. That's a tall order for Conacher to fill. Needs a Gordie Howe hat-trick, I'd say.

Stevie Y is a genius!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Hoags

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:Only thing I really dislike about the trade is Bishop coming back to bite the Sens potentially in their own division.

Yep that's what I am thinking.

We got Lehner though so we still didn't make the team any worse, at worst we gave a division rival a real goalie but let's see how he does the rest of the way.

wprager wrote:45 save shut out and 1st star honors. That's a tall order for Conacher to fill. Needs a Gordie Howe hat-trick, I'd say.

I think he needs to score a real hat trick Laughing3

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lets hope Anderson keeps it up and gets traded in the off-season





not kidding

Hoags

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Lets hope Anderson keeps it up and gets traded in the off-season

Yes let's go with Lehner + Lawson/Hammond.

That's great depth if/when Lehner gets hurt or Dung the bed for a while(not really).

Why does everyone want to get rid of Anderson ? Do we need cap space ? Prejudiced against bald people ?

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoags wrote:
Ev wrote:Lets hope Anderson keeps it up and gets traded in the off-season

Yes let's go with Lehner + Lawson/Hammond.

That's great depth if/when Lehner gets hurt or Dung the bed for a while(not really).

Why does everyone want to get rid of Anderson ? Do we need cap space ? Prejudiced against bald people ?

Because I think Lehner is a #1 goalie and if Anderson brought back pieces to fill the rest of the roster, the team would be loaded.

It's not like I want to get rid of him.

Also why are your question marks like that?????

If they actually traded Anderson, they would obviously bring in some other vet to backup. Don't be naive.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum