You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Not for the faint of heart, Zach Redmond shows the scar from the skate cut he got:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchPeacock1/status/320218261344108545/photo/1

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:Not for the faint of heart, Zach Redmond shows the scar from the skate cut he got:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchPeacock1/status/320218261344108545/photo/1
Holy Dung. He lost a LOT of blood, now I see why. Damn....

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Bishop close now...

5-0 final. I'm happy for Ben. I hope he has a good career. He helped this team a lot.

That's about the size of it, right there. Reality is that he's a legit #1 goalie but Lehner is a star goalie in the making.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

"You just regroup and figure out what the plan is moving forward, if you're part of it or not. That’s something you guys have to talk to Darcy about. It’s something I haven’t had a chance to talk to him about and certainly something I can’t speculate on because I’ve never known what Darcy’s going to do…I have to talk to Darcy about it. This is obviously something that hasn’t been planned out."

Umm, yeah, sounds like it's not going to be Miller-time in Buffalo next season. Either that, or bye-bye Darcy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

"You just regroup and figure out what the plan is moving forward, if you're part of it or not. That’s something you guys have to talk to Darcy about. It’s something I haven’t had a chance to talk to him about and certainly something I can’t speculate on because I’ve never known what Darcy’s going to do…I have to talk to Darcy about it. This is obviously something that hasn’t been planned out."

Umm, yeah, sounds like it's not going to be Miller-time in Buffalo next season. Either that, or bye-bye Darcy.

Better for Buffalo to keep Darcy and move Miller.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

Better for Buffalo to keep Darcy and move Miller.

They'll get a better return for Miller, yeah.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Not sure if I want that 6th spot anymore Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.

Yeah, but they also had a 4-0 lead and gave up 3 in the third. Against *Florida*. That team's got some issues.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.

Yeah, but they also had a 4-0 lead and gave up 3 in the third. Against *Florida*. That team's got some issues.

Did they win the game or did they not? Doesn't matter how many more they gave up.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

I guess the Sens have some issues too Laugh1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:

And how!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Did they win the game or did they not? Doesn't matter how many more they gave up.

Yes, they won. Point is not to take this team lightly, even when you've got them on the ropes. The Sens have given up a lot of third period goals of late. They've been outscored 6-2 in the third period during the losing streak, and 4-1 in the two wins before that (and that 1 goal was an empty netter by Alfie). So 10-2 over 5 games, plus an empty net goal. Those are not good numbers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:

Good thing is the Panthers are playing the game less than 24 hours after their previous one. If anyone has a reason for a weak third, it'll be Florida.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:

Good thing is the Panthers are playing the game less than 24 hours after their previous one. If anyone has a reason for a weak third, it'll be Florida.

This is true. They'd better come out strong. Put this one away early and keep the pressure on.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
If you ever think our PP is bad ....

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Hoags wrote:If you ever think our PP is bad ....

Wow. Yikes. Facepalm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
That's awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum