General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 16331
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by tim1_2 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Not for the faint of heart, Zach Redmond shows the scar from the skate cut he got:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchPeacock1/status/320218261344108545/photo/1

shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by shabbs on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 pm

tim1_2 wrote:Not for the faint of heart, Zach Redmond shows the scar from the skate cut he got:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MitchPeacock1/status/320218261344108545/photo/1
    Holy Dung. He lost a LOT of blood, now I see why. Damn....

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24766
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by SeawaySensFan on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 pm

spader wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:Bishop close now...

5-0 final. I'm happy for Ben. I hope he has a good career. He helped this team a lot.

That's about the size of it, right there. Reality is that he's a legit #1 goalie but Lehner is a star goalie in the making.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47964
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 am

Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

"You just regroup and figure out what the plan is moving forward, if you're part of it or not. Thats something you guys have to talk to Darcy about. Its something I havent had a chance to talk to him about and certainly something I cant speculate on because Ive never known what Darcys going to doI have to talk to Darcy about it. This is obviously something that hasnt been planned out."

Umm, yeah, sounds like it's not going to be Miller-time in Buffalo next season. Either that, or bye-bye Darcy.

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Post by SeawaySensFan on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 am

wprager wrote:Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

"You just regroup and figure out what the plan is moving forward, if you're part of it or not. Thats something you guys have to talk to Darcy about. Its something I havent had a chance to talk to him about and certainly something I cant speculate on because Ive never known what Darcys going to doI have to talk to Darcy about it. This is obviously something that hasnt been planned out."

Umm, yeah, sounds like it's not going to be Miller-time in Buffalo next season. Either that, or bye-bye Darcy.

Better for Buffalo to keep Darcy and move Miller.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
    wprager wrote:Miller on Buffalo's trade deadline moves:

Better for Buffalo to keep Darcy and move Miller.

They'll get a better return for Miller, yeah.

Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 20866
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.
    LeCaptain
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 12030
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by LeCaptain on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Not sure if I want that 6th spot anymore Laugh1
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Ev wrote:Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.

Yeah, but they also had a 4-0 lead and gave up 3 in the third. Against *Florida*. That team's got some issues.

Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 20866
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 pm

wprager wrote:
    Ev wrote:Damn Ovechkin is back. 3 goals, 1 assist tonight so far. Back on the roids.

Yeah, but they also had a 4-0 lead and gave up 3 in the third. Against *Florida*. That team's got some issues.

Did they win the game or did they not? Doesn't matter how many more they gave up.
    LeCaptain
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 12030
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by LeCaptain on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm

wprager wrote:

I guess the Sens have some issues too Laugh1
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Post by SeawaySensFan on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

LeKing wrote:
    wprager wrote:

And how!
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:25 am

Ev wrote:
    wprager wrote:

Did they win the game or did they not? Doesn't matter how many more they gave up.

Yes, they won. Point is not to take this team lightly, even when you've got them on the ropes. The Sens have given up a lot of third period goals of late. They've been outscored 6-2 in the third period during the losing streak, and 4-1 in the two wins before that (and that 1 goal was an empty netter by Alfie). So 10-2 over 5 games, plus an empty net goal. Those are not good numbers.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 am

LeKing wrote:
    wprager wrote:

Good thing is the Panthers are playing the game less than 24 hours after their previous one. If anyone has a reason for a weak third, it'll be Florida.

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:56 pm

wprager wrote:
    LeKing wrote:
    wprager wrote:

Good thing is the Panthers are playing the game less than 24 hours after their previous one. If anyone has a reason for a weak third, it'll be Florida.

This is true. They'd better come out strong. Put this one away early and keep the pressure on.
    Hoags
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 9235
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

Post by Hoags on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 pm

If you ever think our PP is bad ....

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10065
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Hoags wrote:If you ever think our PP is bad ....

Wow. Yikes. Facepalm
    tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 16331
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post by tim1_2 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:42 pm

That's awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 pm