You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Rundblad threatening to leave Phoenix and go to the KHL.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
tim1_2 wrote:Rundblad threatening to leave Phoenix and go to the KHL.

CALLED IT... but I thought it would be SEL.

Best move Murray has ever made, getting rid of that joke of an NHLer for Turris.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll admit, he's pretty much a bust at this point.  Really surprised he couldn't put it all together.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:

I'll admit, he's pretty much a bust at this point.  Really surprised he couldn't put it all together.

Shouldn't be.  It was obvious the way he played the game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Toolbox was in question, but I thought he could have been developed.  I think he could have been developed here under Richardson/MacLean, but great trade in retrospect.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Toolbox was in question, but I thought he could have been developed.  I think he could have been developed here under Richardson/MacLean, but great trade in retrospect.

MacLean can't develop a Polaroid snapshot. Look what he did to JOB.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

MacLean can't develop a Polaroid snapshot. Look what he did to JOB.

Ha.  I sometimes wonder what JOB's deficiency is in his eyes.  He can't really skate very technically, I wonder if that's it.  Or maybe he's a joker kind of guy and Mac doesn't like that.  Not sure.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Ha.  I sometimes wonder what JOB's deficiency is in his eyes.  He can't really skate very technically, I wonder if that's it.  Or maybe he's a joker kind of guy and Mac doesn't like that.  Not sure.

There were always questions about his work ethic.

I don't think he stands out in any way,  a guy like Pageau came in and blew him away.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Ha.  I sometimes wonder what JOB's deficiency is in his eyes.  He can't really skate very technically, I wonder if that's it.  Or maybe he's a joker kind of guy and Mac doesn't like that.  Not sure.

There were always questions about his work ethic.

I don't think he stands out in any way,  a guy like Pageau came in and blew him away.

He blew a lot of players away.  He could legitimately be a contender for a top 6 role - if he could play wing I guess.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Who was in on line 4 that took JOB's job?  I can't recall lol

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Who was in on line 4 that took JOB's job?  I can't recall lol

Regin played the 4th line C a lot, Grant played a few games and then then Pageau.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Who was in on line 4 that took JOB's job?  I can't recall lol

Regin played the 4th line C a lot, Grant played a few games and then then Pageau.

Oh yeah, Pageau took Z.Smith's 3rd line and Smith moved down I think.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

not that I doubt you, but, source?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Hoags wrote:

Who? That's a guy that won't be playing in Ottawa going forward. He's a good candidate for a job in the SEL or KHL.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Who? That's a guy that won't be playing in Ottawa going forward. He's a good candidate for a job in the SEL or KHL.

Yeah...still has talent though.  Someone in the NHL might sign him to a 1 year, 600K contract and try to utilize him as a 3rd liner.  Someone whose depth sucks.

Frankly, I wasn't impressed with Grant really, and I really expected to.  But I think he played under 10 minutes, so it's hard to form an opinion.  I was much more impressed with DD until he made a fool of himself - and even then, he was very effective up until that and he showed he'd take on anyone - even if it was a terrible choice.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:

not that I doubt you, but, source?

Igor Eronko (@IgorEronko) tweeted at 8:13 AM on Thu, Jun 13, 2013:
#Coyotes pending RFA D David Rundblad may leave #NHL for #KHL per his agent via @EkExpressen

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Meh..Rundblad is a RFA anyway...this might be more negotiation tactic than anything, but he would have more success AND perhaps get paid more overseas anyway.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:The Pens need to give Letang and Orpik, in addition to figuring out what they can do about their goaltending.  Depth will be an issue, for sure.  I really think they'd be better off without one of Crosby or Malkin, and spreading the money around the rest of their team.

They have a lot of young D nearing NHL readiness.. and with the Cap going up after next season.. it probably won't be an issue signing Letang...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum