General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54426
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by PTFlea on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:01 am

I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24766
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Re: General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Post by SeawaySensFan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 am

NEELY wrote:You know what? I'm glad that happened, he's probably my favorite player outside of Karlsson and Alfi to watch in the NHL. There isn't a player you can say doesn't everything right... he does.

Of course. Gag

tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 16330
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post by tim1_2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 am

SpezDispenser wrote:I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

WE ALREADY HAD THE BOBBY BUTLER TRADE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU GREEDY BASTARD?!
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54426
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by PTFlea on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am

tim1_2 wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:I like this Cup Final, but whenever they want to wrap it up, signings and trades are more exciting.

WE ALREADY HAD THE BOBBY BUTLER TRADE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, YOU GREEDY BASTARD?!

AS EXCITING AS THAT WAS, I WANT MORE! MORE!!! AND OTTAWA STUFF TOO!

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5874
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47955
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

See, what'd I tell ya about Rask. Couldn't hold a lead with a little over a minute to go. He hasn't proven anything yet.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 47955
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 pm

I didn't watch more than maybe a period or two of the whole thing. Tonight I watched Alien Resurrection with the boys. Man, on re-watching I think it was even worse than Alien 3. Can't believe that was written by Whedon, but if you look at the small ship (Betty) you can tell he's formulating some ideas for Firefly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:19 am