GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 20th, 2013

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49034
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Re: GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 20th, 2013

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 am

What the hell kind of quote is this?

We know how big this game is, Kadri said. We have to come out and take it to them.

That doesnt mean going out there looking to kill people and trying to cut off the heads of anyone you see. We just have to stick to our system.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2013/04/19/20756611.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 55157
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Re: GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 20th, 2013

Post by PTFlea on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am

wprager wrote:What the hell kind of quote is this?

We know how big this game is, Kadri said. We have to come out and take it to them.

That doesnt mean going out there looking to kill people and trying to cut off the heads of anyone you see. We just have to stick to our system.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2013/04/19/20756611.html?cid=rsssportsslam!%20hockey

Boy, this kid is a loser. I don't care how many points he puts up, he's a big fat loser.

PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by PTFlea on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am

I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Favorite Team : Ottawa

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 am

Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Ev
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 21402
    Registration date : 2010-02-09

Post by Ev on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 am

SpezDispenser wrote:I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.

Huh?
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 am

Did you mean Cody Franson?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am

Hah!

SensNation ‏@SensNation
    #Sens will play down a man tonight... Kassian is in.

Chet Sellers ‏@chet_sellers
    @SensNation leafs will be 12 men down once kassian is done with them! WOOOOOO

PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by PTFlea on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:58 am

Ev wrote:
    SpezDispenser wrote:I have to feed the baby, but go look up the story from the hockey news where Cody Eakins has to call Kadri's father to make him stop Cussing the dog. It's sad as heck that he needed that kind of thing to stop screwing around.

Huh?

I got his name wrong. The Ahl coach
    SeawaySensFan
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 24789
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by SeawaySensFan on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:13 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
    Ev wrote:

Huh?

I got his name wrong. The Ahl coach

Dallas Huskins?
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Ah, Dallas Eakins.

Can't find the particular story you were talking about, but found these:

Eakins saying Kadri's body fat percentage was unacceptable:
    http://thehockeyguys.net/toronto-marlies-coach-criticizes-nazem-kadris-physical-shape/

Cherry criticizes Leafs handling of Kadri, and how Eakins ripped him in the press about being fat:
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012/10/02/sp-nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-don-cherry-nazem-kadri.html

Eakins, who is a big fan of Coach's Corner, says that he has never seen Cherry at any of their games or practices, and he is more than welcome to come and talk about Kadri's shape:
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012/10/03/sp-ahl-marlies-nazem-kadri-don-cherry-dallas-eakins.html

tim1_2
    Franchise Player
    Franchise Player

Number of posts : 17010
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post by tim1_2 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:27 pm

wprager wrote:Looks like Kassian is in for Latendresse. Not sure we actually need the added toughness now that Cowen is back, but if that's what the coaching staff thinks is needed, who am I to argue.

Exactly what we want against Toronto.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

What the hell happened to "global warming" anyway?

Hoags
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 9236
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

Post by Hoags on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Please win.

Enough embarrassing losses vs. the Leafs on HNIC
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Hoags wrote:Please win.

Enough embarrassing losses vs. the Leafs on HNIC

Amen to that.

spader
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 10091
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post by spader on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:59 pm

wprager wrote:Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

Facepalm
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:08 pm

spader wrote:
    wprager wrote:Hey, Shabbs, what's on ice today? (other than "My truck, in the driveway")

Facepalm

It was snowing this morning.

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Where is everyone today? Are they all at the 4/20 on the Hill?

wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by wprager on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Islanders take a lead with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. If Winnipeg loses, then the Leafs are in a position to clinch. Can't let that happen. Go Jets!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:27 pm