You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:42 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Via The Douche: Defence: Methot-Karlsson, Cowen-Gonchar, Wiercioch-Gryba #nhl #sens

https://twitter.com/SunDoniB/status/329273777114468354

47 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:47 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Mendes: Note: Milan Michalek & Chris Phillips are not skating today.

Sens practice lines: Greening-Turris-Alfredsson. Latendresse-Zibanejad-Silfverberg. Kassian-Smith-Neil. Condra-Pageau-Conacher.


Phillips tweaked his knee but is expected to play. Hopefully Michalek is only there to provide first-hand-experienced advice.

48 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Regarding tickets, you can get singles in the 400s to the Detroit @ Anaheim game for as low as $18. Get 4 together for $21 each.

I hope they didn't hold back 1000 tickets just so they could sell them at a higher price later.

49 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Elliotte Friedman discusses this series on TSN 690:

http://www2.tsn.ca/window/podcastcentre/#id=17738%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&id=17

Another Karlsson love-fest to the chagrin of the hosts.

50 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mendes: MacLean said that Michalek/Phillips should practice tomorrow. Nothing serious by the sounds of it.

https://twitter.com/ian_mendes/status/329298822482239490

51 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Just won tickets to game 3. Gonna slap a Habs fan gf or wife with my coc.k

52 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So what's with the #lalala hashtag Karlsson and co have been using on Twitter? I see even the media have jumped on board...

53 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:So what's with the #lalala hashtag Karlsson and co have been using on Twitter? I see even the media have jumped on board...

it's some Snoop Lion Dung

54 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Just won tickets to game 3. Gonna slap a Habs fan gf or wife with my coc.k

KABLAM!!!

55 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:So what's with the #lalala hashtag Karlsson and co have been using on Twitter? I see even the media have jumped on board...

it's some Snoop Lion Dung
Interesting...



Must be an inside thing with the Sens players... which is cool... but it's funny to see Brennan and co using it too... "Hey... can I play too?"


56 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

57 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?

Snoop Dogg is Snoop Lion, he changed his name/

58 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?

Snoop Dogg is Snoop Lion, he changed his name/

Got it. TAFKASD.

It threw me that he looked different. Then, again, I didn't really know what he looked like before.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

59 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
Must be an inside thing with the Sens players... which is cool... but it's funny to see Brennan and co using it too... "Hey... can I play too?"



This reference takes me back to my childhood and is pure f'ing gold. Well done

60 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:Just won tickets to game 3. Gonna slap a Habs fan gf or wife with my coc.k

It's okay to slap a dude you know....jason collins has changed the world.

61 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?

Snoop Dogg is Snoop Lion, he changed his name/

Got it. TAFKASD.

It threw me that he looked different. Then, again, I didn't really know what he looked like before.

Snoop!!!! Snoop a looooooop!!!!!


62 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:This reference takes me back to my childhood and is pure f'ing gold. Well done
I thought it captured the moment perfectly.

63 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum