Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:There is a Snoop Lion? Are there any Snoop Guppies?

Snoop Dogg is Snoop Lion, he changed his name/

Got it. TAFKASD.

It threw me that he looked different. Then, again, I didn't really know what he looked like before.

Snoop!!!! Snoop a looooooop!!!!!

62 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:This reference takes me back to my childhood and is pure f'ing gold. Well done
I thought it captured the moment perfectly.

63 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

64 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

If he gets scratched, you'll know why... Beer

65 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 7:27 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
LeKing wrote:Some pretty good previews and interviews on RDS.ca including a Very french speaking Marc Methot. I knew he was French.

If he gets scratched, you'll know why... Beer

Nah, that's just the Irish.

66 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 7:49 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'Twas the eve of the Sens/Habs Playoff Series...

GO SENS GO!!!

67 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
So many questions still to be answered on the Sens side. Will Zibanejad be a force during this playoff series, or will he be forced to the perimeter? Silf? The Pageau line? Can our D sustain the Habs relentless forecheck? Can our PK operate at nearly 90%? Can Andy operate at a .930?

68 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

69 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
I really like the fact that we have a speedy small but tough line, and another slower but very physical line. I think it messes with MTL's game plan and the best thing about it is those lines were created only 2 games ago

70 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 11:02 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKing wrote:I really like the fact that we have a speedy small but tough line, and another slower but very physical line. I think it messes with MTL's game plan and the best thing about it is those lines were created only 2 games ago

Yeah, exactly. The line that was formed of Pageau-Condra-Conacher was very impressive when the chips were down for the Sens. They were in pressure situations and came through. I see no reason for them to slow down at all personally.

71 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod
They have been very solid and don't see any reason why that would change going into the playoffs. That's a line that should compete very well against the Habs.

72 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

I'm hoping young Latendresse decides to try to show the Habs they made a mistake letting him go.

73 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:I am glad the Sens got 3 days off and have time to regroup and catch their breath but the wait sucks.

I'm hoping young Latendresse decides to try to show the Habs they made a mistake letting him go.

Interesting side story. That was meant to be a situation where both players needed a fresh start, but it only seemed to work out for Lats. Pouliot never reached his potential. He went 4th in the Crosby draft. That was a weird draft.

74 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:11 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

75 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Habs lines at practice today:

Ryder/Plekanec/Gionta
Pacioretty/Desharnais/Bourque
Galchenyuk/Eller/Gallagher
Moen/White/Prust
Weber/Halpern/Armstrong

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Diaz
Bouillon - Tinordi
Kaberle - Drewiske

Price
Budaj

76 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

+1

Cheering Clapping Cheers TwoThumbsUp! StickmanDancing MJ Boxing Fireworks PartyTime! Bond Dancing Dumbo Wolfie Munch GoSensGo! HappyDance1 Dancing Lalalala RocknRoll Beerjumping Rockon Ole! Monkey HighFive DancingBanana

77 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:16 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Interesting side story. That was meant to be a situation where both players needed a fresh start, but it only seemed to work out for Lats. Pouliot never reached his potential. He went 4th in the Crosby draft. That was a weird draft.
Would love to see Latendresse raise his game for this series. Time for him to make a statement.

78 Re: Ottawa vs Montreal - Playoff Series Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 12:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:We've been playing tight playoff hockey all season it seems. Time for that to pay off. Ottawa in 4.

I think Stan Fischler +'d you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum