You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins :: 2013 NHL Playoff Series Talk

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:This is just so weird and creepy.


That actually made me chuckle a little. It'd be better if it were actually made by a pens radio station

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

I don't see why when we have Anderson.

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

I don't see why when we have Anderson.

Because of the NHL and NBC and their not-so-secret agenda. I don't think we will get a fair shake in a game 7 on the road in the arena of the NHL "darling".


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

NEELY


Mod
Mod
I really have no idea how this series is going to go. Only possible outcome I can't see happening is a Sens sweep... other than that, all other outcomes I can see in some scenario. Hopefully the Sens can win this one in 6 games and get this city stupid excited again.

Number Twenty Nine

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
I just want the Sens to win this for my son's sake. He takes a great deal of abuse being a Sens fan in the Pittsburgh area. Got to hand it to him, he's resisted the temptation to jump on the Penguins bandwagon since we've moved here.

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Don "The Douche" Brennan weighs in on the SpezzaGate:

"All media clips aside, can't imagine Spezza will not travel with the team, and can't imagine he won't be playing in Game 1 #nhl #sens"

https://twitter.com/SunDoniB/status/333920084785516544

Number Twenty Nine

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

I don't see why when we have Anderson.

Because of the NHL and NBC and their not-so-secret agenda. I don't think we will get a fair shake in a game 7 on the road in the arena of the NHL "darling".

This

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

I don't see why when we have Anderson.

Because of the NHL and NBC and their not-so-secret agenda. I don't think we will get a fair shake in a game 7 on the road in the arena of the NHL "darling".

Jesus christ. It's already started.

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/333937879543848960

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sens heading to Pitt today...

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wait, so this series starts tomorrow?

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/333937879543848960

Friday ???! Why not Tuesday-Thursday then Saturday, HNIC at home.

Bet you they won't say anything until they know if the Leafs are eliminated or not. If Leafs win, they'll get Saturday night.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/333937879543848960

Friday ???! Why not Tuesday-Thursday then Saturday, HNIC at home.

Bet you they won't say anything until they know if the Leafs are eliminated or not. If Leafs win, they'll get Saturday night.
Venue issues I'm sure in Pitt. Tue/Fri are the only dates put out there for now. Rest TBD after tonight's games.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Frigging right, so happy it isn't Thursday because that's the day I get my first home!

SensHulk

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

Chicago/Detroit 2nd round matchup on Sunday afternoon, you can bet on it. NHL's wet dream right there for a 2nd round meeting.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum