You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Rant 'n' Rave » Tassimo storage device

Tassimo storage device

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Tassimo storage device Empty Tassimo storage device on Tue May 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Anyone know of a good one? I've seen plenty that only hold 4 or 5 varieties but, I want one that holds 8 to 10 varieties and I don't want to have to spend $60 just to get it by buying two carousels.

Also don't like the look of having two carousels.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

2Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 7:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html

Tassimo storage device Tassimo-basket-3


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

3Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The TASS0002 12-drawer storage unit.

(second from the left)
Tassimo storage device Family-tsm

It's in this catalog: http://www.newcocoffee.com/pdf/2013Catalog.pdf, but I don't know if they sell to end-customers.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

4Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah I saw that online but I couldn't figure out how to order it or, like you said, if they sell to anyone other than businesses.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

5Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html

Tassimo storage device Tassimo-basket-3

I might go with a modification of this approach.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

6Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yeah I saw that online but I couldn't figure out how to order it or, like you said, if they sell to anyone other than businesses.

I found a place where you could order it, but only as part of a set with an office-grade machine. Total cost was close to 1,400 Pounds (that's over $2K).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

7Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:The "Dollarama" approach: http://orgjunkie.com/2011/01/organizing-your-tassimo-coffee.html


Leave it to Prags to bring up the "Dollarama" approach.

8Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Walmart FTW.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nifty-t-disc-drawer/10078443

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_1

Load it up with all your varieties.

And put it under your coffee machine...

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_2

9Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

10Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.
Stack multiple ones on top of each other. 3, 6, 9, 12...

Huzzah!

We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

Tassimo storage device 437064d8-b216-45fc-9cde-7c2c6a41cee6_LC71988

11Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Walmart FTW.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nifty-t-disc-drawer/10078443

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_1

Load it up with all your varieties.

And put it under your coffee machine...

Tassimo storage device 1031302_Large_2

This manufacturer sells at Sears too. We're having a hell of a time just finding these (and the rack) in stock.

12Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...


You CRAZY MAN!

13Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...


You CRAZY MAN!
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Meh. A compromise on counter space. Wink

14Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:

...

This manufacturer sells at Sears too. We're having a hell of a time just finding these (and the rack) in stock.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

15Tassimo storage device Empty Re: Tassimo storage device on Thu May 23, 2013 11:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Clutch specifically said he's seen the 3-4 variety holders, and wants one that will hold a bunch more. Mixing them up in a pullout drawer is an option, but not the best one.
Stack multiple ones on top of each other. 3, 6, 9, 12...

Huzzah!

We have that rotating tower one and mix up different ones in each column...

Tassimo storage device 437064d8-b216-45fc-9cde-7c2c6a41cee6_LC71988

Not interested in spending over $100 just to fit 9 varieties.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum