GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » NHL 2013 Draft

NHL 2013 Draft

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

136NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Who are we gonna get???

137NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Jets fans at the Shark Club?  That's what Cheveldayoff just said.

Way off the board pick -- Josh Morrisey, ranked 28th, picked at 13th.   Button had him 15th.
My guess is that they could of dropped down. Bit stupid if you ask me to not do that. Could of acquired more pieces.

138NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Islanders up and take Pulock. I think that was the last RHS D-man ranked in the top-20, I think. I'm crushed. This guy has a howitzer. And a pretty decent goal celebration.

139NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Now is the time, we've got to move on up!

Who's left?  Monahan's gone.  Ristolainen's gone.  Game over, man.
Domi, Shinkaruk. I'll piss my pants if they're still available at 17.

My son met Hunter Shinkaruk at Cowboys (bar) a few weeks ago and named Phoenix as a team that was interested. He also mentioned Buffalo but said that the city is a "Dung" and doesn't want to go there.

My son will lose his mind if Shinkaruk is around at 17.

That, there, makes me very leery of his character.  

He said this in a drunken state to my son in Calgary. It's not like he told Darcy Regier. Plus, he was talking about the city. Have you been there? It's a fuggin' dump.

140NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Shinkaruk or zarodov are my guesses.

141NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Guest


Guest
Flo The Action wrote:Shinkaruk or zarodov are my guesses.

I'm happy with either.

142NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:Who are we gonna get???

Shinkaruk, Zadorov, Erne, Hartman, Mantha.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

143NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran
I want Shinkaruk or Rychel or Lazar

144NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Now is the time, we've got to move on up!

Who's left?  Monahan's gone.  Ristolainen's gone.  Game over, man.
Domi, Shinkaruk. I'll piss my pants if they're still available at 17.

My son met Hunter Shinkaruk at Cowboys (bar) a few weeks ago and named Phoenix as a team that was interested. He also mentioned Buffalo but said that the city is a "Dung" and doesn't want to go there.

My son will lose his mind if Shinkaruk is around at 17.

That, there, makes me very leery of his character.  

He said this in a drunken state to my son in Calgary. It's not like he told Darcy Regier. Plus, he was talking about the city. Have you been there? It's a fuggin' dump.

I know, I know. I thought of that (drunken state) as soon as I posted that. Still.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

145NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ok Murray!!!! SHINKARUK!!!!

146NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Zadorov off the board to Buffalo. Sens picking next. Hemmie, your son doesn't have to piss his pants.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

147NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Guest


Guest
Flo The Action wrote:Ok Murray!!!! SHINKARUK!!!!

He lit up the Hitmen for a hat trick twice this year IIRC. Once against Mack Shields and once against Dreidger.

148NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
That jersey looks very short on Zadorov.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

149NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Damn! Commercial break! Aaargh!!!!!>


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

150NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:Zadorov off the board to Buffalo.  Sens picking next.  Hemmie, your son doesn't have to piss his pants.

No no, it's Shinkaruk he wants bad. Mostly because of the drunken encounter methinks. Laughing3 

151NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Damn this could be so cool! I want shink but I feel Murray won't do it. Pleaaaaaassseeeeee!

152NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:Zadorov off the board to Buffalo.  Sens picking next.  Hemmie, your son doesn't have to piss his pants.

No no, it's Shinkaruk he wants bad. Mostly because of the drunken encounter methinks. Laughing3 

Oops, my bad.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

153NHL 2013 Draft - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2013 Draft on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I went home to watch it live

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum