You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Zack Kassian taunted Gagner last night about the shattered jaw he gave him. What an a$$:

https://vine.co/v/h2XQnHVFEeZ

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Zack Kassian taunted Gagner last night about the shattered jaw he gave him.  What an a$$:

In the heat of the moment... people go stupid.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Zack Kassian taunted Gagner last night about the shattered jaw he gave him.  What an a$$:

In the heat of the moment... people go stupid.

That was his excuse when he first shattered the guy's jaw. This was beyond stupid, it was classless.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Stamkos must be a vampire. He's skating already:

https://t.co/bjjYcDbuOC

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
15 games for Thornton.

I still think Orpik was faking that Dung.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:15 games for Thornton.

Orpik's not playing right now with an injury. I thought he was faking at first too, but the fact that he's now sitting out with an injury pretty much proves he wasn't.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:

Orpik's not playing right now with an injury.  I thought he was faking at first too, but the fact that he's now sitting out with an injury pretty much proves he wasn't.
Or he's really committed to selling this...

Wink

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Stay classy Vancouver...

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/15/video-shows-milan-lucic-in-alleged-bar-fight

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's pathetic.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Orpik's not playing right now with an injury.  I thought he was faking at first too, but the fact that he's now sitting out with an injury pretty much proves he wasn't.
Or he's really committed to selling this...

Wink

What a guy. Need more players with that kind of dedication in this league.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Stay classy Vancouver...

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/15/video-shows-milan-lucic-in-alleged-bar-fight

well at least they didn't riot.

That's progress.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
so I got free tickets to the habs yotes game tonight in mtl... my budy is a yotes fan, think it's wrong if i just go with my Sens jersey on? wish i could get my hands on a vermette jersey... Sarcasm 

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:so I got free tickets to the habs yotes game tonight in mtl... my budy is a yotes fan, think it's wrong if i just go with my Sens jersey on? wish i could get my hands on a vermette jersey... Sarcasm 

nice. Yes it's wrong, I'm sure you won't go with your sens jersey. Boy there was a Cussing leafs fan wearing his kessel jersey in the kings game last saturday that I was hoping someone would beat the Dung out of. The guy kept banging on the glass and getting up and blocking everyone's view and didn't get kicked out in the entire game. But I heard one of the guys with 'C-E-C-I' painted on their bodies got kicked out..... Facepalm 

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
CI got kicked out because their beer landed in the Blues bench

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:so I got free tickets to the habs yotes game tonight in mtl... my budy is a yotes fan, think it's wrong if i just go with my Sens jersey on? wish i could get my hands on a vermette jersey... Sarcasm 

nice. Yes it's wrong, I'm sure you won't go with your sens jersey.  Boy there was a Cussing leafs fan wearing his kessel jersey in the kings game last saturday that I was hoping someone would beat the Dung out of.  The guy kept banging on the glass and getting up and blocking everyone's view and didn't get kicked out in the entire game.  But I heard one of the guys with 'C-E-C-I' painted on their bodies got kicked out..... Facepalm 
then i'm afraid i'll be all kinds of wrong tonight!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Habs and Leafs fans go to games with their jerseys on even when their team is not playing. Wear your Sens jersey with pride and cheer for Phoenix.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
sandysensfan wrote:

Habs and Leafs fans go to games with their jerseys on even when their team is not playing.  Wear your Sens jersey with pride and cheer for Phoenix.

And when they do, we all say how wrong it is. Now, if he had a Vermette jersey then, at least, there's some connection. But without that it's a jersey foul.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Panthers/Leafs tonight... no 3 point game please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum