You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs win in a SO... how typical. And it's Bozak with the winner. Hilarious.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
What a joke that Ryan didn't make Team USA>

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That is a joke.

#FreeBobbyRyan

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It's not a joke guys, it's better for bobby Ryan and the Sens. The Olympics are not necessary

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:It's not a joke guys, it's better for bobby Ryan and the Sens. The Olympics are not necessary

I wasn't planning on rooting for Team USA anyway, this way it's a heck of a lot easier to really get nasty in cheering against them. Anyone know if Kessel's sister on the US Women's team?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It's better for us that Ryan can rest, although I think one of the forwards will get hurt and he'll get the call.

Horrific decision making. Poile's a dinosaur. If they think Ryan can't skate well enough, they should watch more NHL hockey in the East.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:It's not a joke guys, it's better for bobby Ryan and the Sens. The Olympics are not necessary
Good for Sens and Canada. But a snub for BFR.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It's not shocking. Why do you think he didn't get a ton of ice time in Anaheim or Ottawa? He is a star scorer but they have those on the roster, and they are pretty deep on the wing. guys like brown and Callahan etc are just more valuable.

The only shocking thing is Burke saying he should have taken jack Johnson over him at the draft

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Burke... heh heh...

Facepalm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
gleason for liles. don't like admitting it but seems like a good deal for the leafs. trading a guy they weren't playing for a pretty solid D-man.
unto you mister Murray, your play?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:It's not shocking. Why do you think he didn't get a ton of ice time in Anaheim or Ottawa? He is a star scorer but they have those on the roster, and they are pretty deep on the wing. guys like brown and Callahan etc are just more valuable.

The only shocking thing is Burke saying he should have taken jack Johnson over him at the draft

Burke's going full retar_d IMO. Getting dumber by the quote.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:What a joke that Ryan didn't make Team USA>

Greatest thing ever for the Sens.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Also, if you look at their roster it's a lot of politics being player. How many CHLers are on the roster vs NCAA players who came through their system? Basically this says "if you don't come up through our system, you won't play".

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He'll have a chip on his shoulder after the Olympic break... and then... he'll...

light a mup mup mup mup...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:It's better for us that Ryan can rest, although I think one of the forwards will get hurt and he'll get the call.

Horrific decision making. Poile's a dinosaur. If they think Ryan can't skate well enough, they should watch more NHL hockey in the East.

He is not next in line, either. Saad is next.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Also, if you look at their roster it's a lot of politics being player.  How many CHLers are on the roster vs NCAA players who came through their system?  Basically this says "if you don't come up through our system, you won't play".

Maybe but if you read the meeting transcripts they offer up their valid reasonings.

And Ryan was on the team last time, along with guys like Callahan who have played ohl

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Also, if you look at their roster it's a lot of politics being player.  How many CHLers are on the roster vs NCAA players who came through their system?  Basically this says "if you don't come up through our system, you won't play".

Same goes for World Juniors when it comes to Team Canada.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Pretty shocked Ryan isn't on the USA roster, but as others have said, this is better for the Sens (and Canada). Also very surprised Yandle isn't there. Also a little surprised they took Howard over Bishop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum