You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
But Anaheim has our first! If they don't care about the fans, themselves (bonus money) or the Euge getting to "break-even", can't they at least be professional enough to try their best to screw another team out of a good pick?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Habs have dropped down to the 1st wild card spot... we gotta beat them on Saturday in regulation. STOMP!

9 points back of the Habs with two games in hand.  They win those two games they are the same 5 points back of them as the Flyers.  

By the way, the Flyers have a tough schedule.  3x Penguins, 2x Blues, singles against the Bruins, Hawks, Stars, Kings, Rangers, Leafs, Lightning -- that's 12 teams ahead of them in the standings but still fighting to either keep their position or improve it.

Habs are a little better off, but they still have to face Detroit and Ottawa twice, Chicago, Colorado, Boston, Toronto, Columbus, NYR.  Detroit and Ottawa may be behind them in the standings but will be tough games anyway.  

Sens have a tough schedule but they've shown that they do better against the good teams, mostly.  It's a crap shoot.  They are just as likely to lose 4 in a row against weak teams as they are to win 4.  

Habs will go as far as Price carries them... It's all Price..

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Habs have dropped down to the 1st wild card spot... we gotta beat them on Saturday in regulation. STOMP!

I am also in favour of an Ottawa victory.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:

So you second the motion? Let's now take it to a vote. All those in favour say "Aye".

Aye.

spader

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

So you second the motion?   Let's now take it to a vote.  All those in favour say "Aye".

Aye.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

So you second the motion?   Let's now take it to a vote.  All those in favour say "Aye".

Aye.

\

Is that a "Lehner eye"?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The penguins are absolute garbage right now

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Fleury pulled, down 3-0 in the first, Philly hammering them...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Luongo faces his old team this afternoon...

Canucks @ Panthers. 3pm. Should be good.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pens coming back...

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nope

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
4-3 now

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Heh.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Thanks Pittsburgh....for nothing. it's ova

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Now it's Columbus to chase. Better for us.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:Now it's Columbus to chase. Better for us.
We got this.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Little bit of hate between the Jets and Blues last night... good stuff...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum