GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » What video game are you playing?

What video game are you playing?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1What video game are you playing? Empty What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod
The Silfer Server wrote:Future Shop and possibly Best Buy have deals on that you can trade any PS3 or XBOX 360 game and get either Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed 4 for any current Gen console. I'm lined up at Future Shop Ogilvie right now
How long is this on for? I know I am getting a PS4 and will need some games so this isn't a bad idea.

2What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
The Silfer Server wrote:Future Shop and possibly Best Buy have deals on that you can trade any PS3 or XBOX 360 game and get either Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4 or Assassin's Creed 4 for any current Gen console. I'm lined up at Future Shop Ogilvie right now
How long is this on for? I know I am getting a PS4 and will need some games so this isn't a bad idea.
The deal was only for getting games for the PS3 or Xbox 360, not the next-gen consoles. It was a helluva deal though I think it's over. I missed out.

3What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:55 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
Tim is right, it was only for current-gen consoles. But you could trade in any game. I traded in NBA 2K11.

But the supplies were pretty limited. My friend called a couple stores at 11:30 am on Saturday and they were already sold out. I had heard some people say they had talked to people who had "insiders at Best Buy/Futureshop" (hahahahaha!) that said the quantities were limited per day, that they had a set quota for each day of the sale.

4What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
xzel wrote:Decided to boot up EHM 07 again.  Running three teams: panthers, isles, and ducks.  My Isles just had 81 SOG game on Ryan Miller :(poor guy.
That game is awesome.  Too bad it stopped being updated/developed.  It really was the most in-depth hockey sim out there.
At university, my two roommates and I spent an entire weekend playing nothing but the 2005 version on each of our computers. That game was so damn addictive!

5What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Paperboy.

6What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bejewelled 2.

7What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:Paperboy.
Amazing!

I have been playing a ton of Dr. Mario on the Wii

8What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Rampage!

'Memba that?

9What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:36 am

xzel

Prospect
Prospect
Speaking of old games, saw this fight

dat guile theme. Well done announcer man. well done.

10What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:33 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PS4 controller is really nice.

11What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:38 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:PS4 controller is really nice.
Yeah, I gotta wrap my mitts around that before I commit to buying one. It was my biggest complaint with the PS3. If the PS4 controller is more 360ish in size (i.e. bigger), then I'm sold.

12What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yknow the Xbone looks pretty good as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhe6jV-APwM

13What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Rampage!

'Memba that?
Good times. I wonder if it would still be fun now? Maybe if I smoked an ounce of weed and wore sunglasses it would still look awesome.

14What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

'Memba that?
What video game are you playing? Awwyee10

15What video game are you playing? Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:

'Memba that?
Good times.  I wonder if it would still be fun now?  Maybe if I smoked an ounce of weed and wore sunglasses it would still look awesome.
Of course it would. Smashing is awesome.

MOAR SMASHING!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum