You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » What video game are you playing?

What video game are you playing?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

16What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Rampage!

'Memba that?
Good times. I wonder if it would still be fun now? Maybe if I smoked an ounce of weed and wore sunglasses it would still look awesome.

17What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

'Memba that?
What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Awwyee10

18What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:

'Memba that?
Good times.  I wonder if it would still be fun now?  Maybe if I smoked an ounce of weed and wore sunglasses it would still look awesome.
Of course it would. Smashing is awesome.

MOAR SMASHING!!!

19What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Remember the stink made about the Double Dragon "panty scene" back in the day?

What video game are you playing? - Page 2 PantyTake

Good thing they nipped that in the bud... hate to see a world with senseless sex and violence in video games...

Wink

20What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:58 am

xzel

Prospect
Prospect
PS4 controller is cool. Just wish it was slightly bigger and a little heavier.

21What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
You're 93 though, you don't need to be playing video games

22What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Saw this bundle, so PS4 purchased! $25 off at cart

http://www.shop.ca/c/876264007631-pre-order---ships-november-11-2013---ps4-500gb-hardware-bundle-w-killzone-4-(shopca-exclusive)-23289790?utm_source=Social-Media&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=PS4&utm_campaign=Nexus&cm_mmc=Social-Media-_-Twitter-_-Ads-_-PS4

23What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Saw that on neogaf but it seems they don't even know when they are gonna ship.

24What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Mine says ships tomorrow. We'll see.

25What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:09 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Mine says ships tomorrow. We'll see.
Go on neogaf. Most people expect mid december.
BTW, it's $120 more than the console alone, how is it exactly a bundle if it's as expensive as if you bought it separately?

26What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:
BTW, it's $120 more than the console alone, how is it exactly a bundle if it's more expensive as if you bought it separately?
I'm just telling you what the site says lol. Link me the NeoGaf page.

I just paid $519 (then $25 off at checkout) for the PS4, Killzone 4, extra controller. It's just the regular price of all 4 of those combined.

This was a twitter only offer:

27What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:16 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:
BTW, it's $120 more than the console alone, how is it exactly a bundle if it's more expensive as if you bought it separately?
I'm just telling you what the site says lol. Link me the NeoGaf page.

I just paid $519 (then $25 off at checkout) for the PS4, Killzone 4, extra controller. It's just the regular price of all 4 of those combined.

This was a twitter only offer:

Good news, I just rechecked the thread and there is a guy working for the website who said they are gonna start shipping on friday.

Here's the one to follow:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569773&page=219

28What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oh k, cool.

There's pretty much 0 games right now but I just want one NOW god damnit. Laugh1 

29What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
LMAO

http://kotaku.com/south-park-takes-on-xbox-one-vs-ps4-1464366403?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

30What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:39 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Launch live:

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/playstation-4-launch-live/live.html

31What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:36 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:LMAO

http://kotaku.com/south-park-takes-on-xbox-one-vs-ps4-1464366403?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
Episode looks unreal

32What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
So there are PS4s online at FS and Best Buy...so much for you can't get one Day 1.

33What video game are you playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:So there are PS4s online at FS and Best Buy...so much for you can't get one Day 1.
I handled about 2000 consoles on Wednesday that were shipping to local EB Games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum