You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

181What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Just bought part 1 and 2 of lord of shadiws. Hope it's fun!

182What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:32 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:I don't have a ps4 yet.  I should probably get one,  but I can't play that much with a 4 year old.

Pfft. 4 year olds go to bed at what, 8pm? Lots of playing time.

183What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:20 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:Just bought part 1 and 2 of lord of shadiws.   Hope it's fun!

Hope you have a good sound system. The music and sound effects are out of this world.

184What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeCaptain wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Just bought part 1 and 2 of lord of shadiws.   Hope it's fun!

Hope you have a good sound system. The music and sound effects are out of this world.

That's a negative. It's in the basement through a tube TV lol. I could hook up earphones though.

185What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:58 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
LeCaptain wrote:

It's available on the Xbox 360! I'll take this as a recommendation and pick up a copy.

186What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I don't have a ps4 yet.  I should probably get one,  but I can't play that much with a 4 year old.

I'm embarassed to say this, but we co-sleep with Abby, so I read her books and lights out is by 8:30 latest, but I lay next to her until she falls asleep, which is about 10 or even 10:15. Facepalm

So...yeah, rookie mistake on that one, I really don't have that much time.

187What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:13 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispensed wrote:
spader wrote:

I'm embarassed to say this, but we co-sleep with Abby, so I read her books and lights out is by 8:30 latest, but I lay next to her until she falls asleep, which is about 10 or even 10:15.   Facepalm

So...yeah, rookie mistake on that one, I really don't have that much time.  

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

188What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :crossarms: Gag Wazzup

189What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Guess Abby is destined to be an only child Smile

190What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We get Saturday nights free because grandma and grampa take her. Awwswwwww yeah!

191What video game are you playing? - Page 13 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispensed wrote:We get Saturday nights free because grandma and grampa take her.   Awwswwwww yeah!  

Elton John wrote a song about that, didn't he?  "Saturday Night's Alright for < something >".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum