You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » What video game are you playing?

What video game are you playing?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

61What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Is anybody getting the Xbox? I remember the fun I had with the 360. Making me want both now.

62What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing sauce me your psnid

63What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:32 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
I think it's marakh101 lol. I'm not sure I never play online

64What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What's your favourite game so far? I'll probably buy one of NBA or FIFA and pick up BF4 when it is fixed.

65What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
NBA 2K14 is def the best game

66What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:36 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Man, the Xbox One has Dead RIsing 3, Forza 5 and Ryse on Day 1.
Definitely a better line up than the PS4.

67What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Personally wouldn't play any of those but I will probably get the One one day. Canada needs to get its Dung together wit the cable service

68What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:Man, the Xbox One has Dead RIsing 3, Forza 5 and Ryse on Day 1.
I gotta say, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 both look awesome. The zombie hordes in Dead Rising 3 alone make it look worth playing. Incredible.

69What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I still don't understand the zombie craze lol

70What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
LeKing wrote:Man, the Xbox One has Dead RIsing 3, Forza 5 and Ryse on Day 1.
One preview said Ryse is about as fun as dialing a phone

Nothing interest me from either lineup. I'll get PS4 when Diablo 3 is out for it. iI can import my PS3 characters.

Unless I burn out from the game by then which is possible lol.

71What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect
Dead Rising is fun, until you complete the storyline then it's like meh. I've watched some gameplay videos of the new one and it does look easier. I wonder how they're going to do the level up system. There's a sprint button now, you couldn't even start walking till like level 15 or something in the older ones Razz If Microsoft were smart and wants more zombies, they need to okay that Class 4 game.

72What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wow NBA 2k14 blows any other sports game out of the water. Too bad 2K can't make NHL anymore.

The presentation is phenomenal.

73What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:35 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I've gotta say I'm really disappointed in the lack of media support so far on the ps4. Diddle I'm watching all my mkv movies on my ps3

74What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I didn't use my ps3 for media but I know they said they will be putting mp3 and video support on PS4 soon.

Also, BF4 is fixed now for the most part (online wise) and it is great.

75What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The PS4 doesn't support MP3? Are you kidding me? Holy mother Cussing fail. What about MP4? That neither? Wow.

76What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:The PS4 doesn't support MP3? Are you kidding me? Holy mother Cussing fail. What about MP4? That neither? Wow.
It is coming.

I honestly don't see the big need.

77What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:I still don't understand the zombie craze lol
I take it you haven't seen The Walking Dead.

78What video game are you playing? - Page 5 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:The PS4 doesn't support MP3? Are you kidding me? Holy mother Cussing fail. What about MP4? That neither? Wow.
It is coming.

I honestly don't see the big need.
Media Center.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum