You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I am not a full member of the anti-Toronto and anti-Detroit making the playoffs club.  Fully accredited.
WHAT ?!?

hand-in your sens army badge!

Sorry, it should have said: I am now a full member of the anti-Toronto and anti-Detroit making the playoffs club.  Fully accredited.

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Go Columbus and whatever other team I don't find annoying!

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I am not a full member of the anti-Toronto and anti-Detroit making the playoffs club.  Fully accredited.
WHAT ?!?

hand-in your sens army badge!

Sorry, it should have said: I am now a full member of the anti-Toronto and anti-Detroit making the playoffs club.  Fully accredited.


sure sure, flip-flopper. you gonna blame it on auto-correct now?

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Go Alfie!

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Go Foligno!

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Go Silfverberg!

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
go zetterburg! no wait, injured. the wings are gonna be that next team i bet needing to re-tool. maybe not this summer but the next... it's gonna have to happen.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Go Brian Lee

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Flo The Action wrote:go zetterburg! no wait, injured. the wings are gonna be that next team i bet needing to re-tool. maybe not this summer but the next... it's gonna have to happen.
Dude, you broke the pattern...


Boooooooooooooooooooo!

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ev wrote:Go Brian Lee
#FireMuckler

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Go Anze Kopitar who we could have instead of Brian Lee!

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

If Detroit and Columbus falter though, anything can happen. 90 may be enough, or they may need 93. Who knows.

Apparently not, according to WP Rager.
The Rager knows... The Rager knows...

Indeed.  UhHuh 


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
#18wheeler games tonight:
- Habs @ Wings

GO WINGS!

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Go Alfie!

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:#18wheeler games tonight:
- Habs @ Wings

GO WINGS!

Why Go Wings?

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:#18wheeler games tonight:
- Habs @ Wings

GO WINGS!

Why Go Wings?
Create space between them and the Leafs.

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:#18wheeler games tonight:
- Habs @ Wings

GO WINGS!

Why Go Wings?
Create space between them and the Leafs.


But...I want them both to miss.  :crossarms: 

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:#18wheeler games tonight:
- Habs @ Wings

GO WINGS!

Why Go Wings?
Create space between them and the Leafs.


But...I want them both to miss.   :crossarms: 
HA! I'm fine with the Wings getting in. Would rather screw the Leafs. If the Wings miss too, so be it. But the Wings faltering gives the Leafs a better chance to make it.

So, pick your poison.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum