You are not connected. Please login or register

 » All things PLAYOFFS! » All things 2014 Playoffs

All things 2014 Playoffs

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

496All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 12:14 pm

LeCaptain


All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Assuming both teams keep playing the same way, I don't see Price stealing a total of four games.  Montreal may not win another game if things keep going this way.

He "stole" the last 9 from Rask at TD Garden.  Habs won 3 of 4 in the regular season.  They clearly are doing something right.


Budaj was in for those 3 of 4

497All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 12:21 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Assuming both teams keep playing the same way, I don't see Price stealing a total of four games.  Montreal may not win another game if things keep going this way.

He "stole" the last 9 from Rask at TD Garden.  Habs won 3 of 4 in the regular season.  They clearly are doing something right.


Budaj was in for those 3 of 4

Don't let facts get in the way of W.P. Rager's contrarian behaviour!

498All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 12:26 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, the Sharks are unreal. If I had to put money on a team to win the Cup right now, it'd be the Sharks, hands-down.

This is how good I am at predicting stuff.

499All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 1:07 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Assuming both teams keep playing the same way, I don't see Price stealing a total of four games.  Montreal may not win another game if things keep going this way.

That was a lopsided game with an outcome that didn't really reflect what happened on the ice. You can't get outplayed, and badly, every game and still expect to win. Bruins in 6, tops.

500All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 2:18 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
On tap tonight: Rags @ Pens - 7pm and Wild @ Blackhawks - 9:30pm


I'm guessing Rags and Hawks win both series.

501All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 2:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Assuming both teams keep playing the same way, I don't see Price stealing a total of four games.  Montreal may not win another game if things keep going this way.

He "stole" the last 9 from Rask at TD Garden.  Habs won 3 of 4 in the regular season.  They clearly are doing something right.


Budaj was in for those 3 of 4

True. Peter "The Secrete Weapon" Budaj.

I think you just supported my point about the Habs just being somehow able to beat the Bruins. Their speed has a lot to do with it.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

502All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Fri May 02, 2014 4:15 pm

sandysensfan


Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:On tap tonight: Rags @ Pens - 7pm  and  Wild @ Blackhawks - 9:30pm


I'm guessing Rags and Hawks win both series.

I'm hoping for that...

503All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 12:14 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Assuming both teams keep playing the same way, I don't see Price stealing a total of four games.  Montreal may not win another game if things keep going this way.

He "stole" the last 9 from Rask at TD Garden.  Habs won 3 of 4 in the regular season.  They clearly are doing something right.


Budaj was in for those 3 of 4

True.  Peter "The Secrete Weapon" Budaj.  

I think you just supported my point about the Habs just being somehow able to beat the Bruins.  Their speed has a lot to do with it.

WTF are you talking about, you just said in the post I quoted Price "stole" 9 of the 10 games.
How about you just accept when you're wrong once in a while  Laugh1 

504All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 8:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I was wrong about Price, specifically, stealing nine games.  BFD.  The bigger point that you seem to be trying to miss is that there is something about the way the Habs play that is giving the Bruins fits.  Not arguing here that the Bruins aren't a better team overall, but when they go head to head something just happens. This is not an isolated game.

Bruins can certainly pay better, stop missing open nets and so on.  Rask can certainly play better, too.  If that happens the Bruins should win.  But you cannot deny that the Have have something over them, can you?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

505All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 9:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Patrick Kane is having himself quite a postseason, eh? Making up for that Conn Smyth he didn't really deserve last year? Nice game winner last night, too.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

506All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Patrick Kane, the gamebreaker.  

Bruins/Habs in one of these challenged afternoon games, starts in a little over an hour.  Here's hoping the Bs get the first goal...it should make a world of difference for them.

LA/Anaheim at a nice reasonable 8pm start tonight. That should be a fairly entertaining series too, assuming the Ducks are up to it.

507All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 2:23 pm

sandysensfan


Veteran
Veteran
Another gem of a beauty reffed game by Dan O'Rourke... Unbelievable..

508All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 3:25 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Beautiful. Thank you Boston.

509All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 3:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Patrick Kane, the gamebreaker.  

Bruins/Habs in one of these challenged afternoon games, starts in a little over an hour.  Here's hoping the Bs get the first goal...it should make a world of difference for them.

LA/Anaheim at a nice reasonable 8pm start tonight.  That should be a fairly entertaining series too, assuming the Ducks are up to it.

The third period was the difference. After they got the first goal the Habs got the next three. Six minutes into the third period the Bruins, down by 2, managed just one shot on goal. Then the wheels fell off the Habs' go-cart.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

510All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 pm

sandysensfan


Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Patrick Kane, the gamebreaker.  

Bruins/Habs in one of these challenged afternoon games, starts in a little over an hour.  Here's hoping the Bs get the first goal...it should make a world of difference for them.

LA/Anaheim at a nice reasonable 8pm start tonight.  That should be a fairly entertaining series too, assuming the Ducks are up to it.

The third period was the difference.  After they got the first goal the Habs got the next three.  Six minutes into the third period the Bruins, down by 2, managed just one shot on goal.  Then the wheels fell off the Habs' go-cart.

Kinda coinciding with the Bruins staying on the ice.. and not in the penalty box... Only had 1 penalty in the 3rd period... Glad they won...

511All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 3:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Winning is such an habit. The Kings, Blackhawks and the Bruins are just built to win no matter what the situation and how much time left there is in a series, game, or period.

512All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I love how Mendes supports subban all the time. I wonder why

513All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 34 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs on Sat May 03, 2014 4:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:I love how Mendes supports subban all the time. I wonder why

'Cause he grew up a Habs fan? He still carries his fan club membership card in his wallet (not a joke, although the reason is not because he's still a rabid Habs fan).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum