You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Raptors finally back in the playoffs

Raptors finally back in the playoffs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:52 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GO RAPS! Huge game tonight!

32Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Is there a dumber playoff slogan than "#WeTheNorth"?  It's not even Cussing English for Diddle's sake.  Talk about contributing to stupid NBA stereotypes.

I can certainly envisage a few players saying it like that.

Joking aside, the ads are really pi$$ing me off.

33Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Is there a dumber playoff slogan than "#WeTheNorth"?  It's not even Cussing English for Diddle's sake.  Talk about contributing to stupid NBA stereotypes.

+ 1. So Cussing dumb. As for the bolded, maybe donald sterling was onto something?  Sarcasm 

34Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:55 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

At least that one is still better than the new 'we are one' commercial the nba released because of the racism scandal. I mean.....talk about cheesy Facepalm 

35Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Heh. Sens fans talking about crappy team slogans.

That's funny.

Sarcasm 

36Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:19 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Heh. Sens fans talking about crappy team slogans.

That's funny.

Sarcasm 

It's because we recognize crappy team slogans when we see them...cuz we're sens fans.

37Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:00 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Go Raps, Send Pierce to retirement

38Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

At least that one is still better than the new 'we are one' commercial the nba released because of the racism scandal.  I mean.....talk about cheesy Facepalm 

#WeTheNorthIsOne

39Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
Ev wrote:Roll that lint

Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Drake-uses-lint-roller-during-toronto-brooklyn-game1

Ikea is handing out free lint rollers to the crowd outside the ACC tonight.

40Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Drake is a loser

41Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:16 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Drake is a loser

+ a million

42Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Michallica wrote:

+ a million

My cousins went to school with him. Said he was a nerd. Making it big because of Degrassi is probably the worst way to make it big. Even Rob Ford is laughing at this guy.

43Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wtf raps. Up by 26 now tied.

44Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Insane.

45Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Tied again with 120 left

46Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lowry is a beast

47Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:01 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Diddle that was close. I lost a few hundred calories for sure there.

48Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Thu May 01, 2014 1:02 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Michallica wrote:

+ a million

My cousins went to school with him. Said he was a nerd. Making it big because of Degrassi is probably the worst way to make it big. Even Rob Ford is laughing at this guy.

Holy Dung, somehow I never put 2 and 2 together and realized he was the kid from Degrassi (having never really paid attention to Drake).  Hilarious.  Good for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum