You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Raptors finally back in the playoffs

Raptors finally back in the playoffs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lowry is a beast

47Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:01 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Diddle that was close. I lost a few hundred calories for sure there.

48Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Thu May 01, 2014 1:02 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Michallica wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Drake is a loser

+ a million

My cousins went to school with him. Said he was a nerd. Making it big because of Degrassi is probably the worst way to make it big. Even Rob Ford is laughing at this guy.

Holy Dung, somehow I never put 2 and 2 together and realized he was the kid from Degrassi (having never really paid attention to Drake).  Hilarious.  Good for him.

49Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Thu May 01, 2014 7:37 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That was close man. Jeezus Diddle.

50Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nba reffing is turrible

51Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 04, 2014 5:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well that sucked.

52Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Nba reffing is turrible

It's actually worse than the NHL

53Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 04, 2014 7:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Raptors had to know they were not going to get a call on that last play... it would have had to have been epic flagrant. Too bad. Would have been sweet.

54Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:Nba reffing is turrible

It's actually worse than the NHL

Yeah, one of the reasons I can't stand basketball is the rules/reffing. There's a ton of inconsistency in how the rules are applied, but I'm not sure I'd say it's worse than the NHL. I think there's just way more fouls to call than penalties in hockey, so the refs get more opportunity to F up.

55Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Same old Raptors. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Is this a 7 game series?

56Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
lol raptors

Looks like Paul Pierce was right...they don't have that "it" factor!

57Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Crazy Raptors game giving up the lead late again...will they hold on?

58Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 02, 2016 6:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Can they sign Auston Matthews to a PTO?

59Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Raptors hanging on. Were down 9 in the first half, up 2 after the third, built it up to a 9 point lead then Heat got back to within 2 under 2 minutes.

60Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
40 seconds, 2 point lead.

61Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Tied game. 12 seconds. Raptors have the ball.

62Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Overtime. Don't know if the Raptors can pull this one out.

63Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Lowry fouled out too:(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum