You are not connected. Please login or register

Raptors finally back in the playoffs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Tied game. 12 seconds. Raptors have the ball.

62 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Overtime. Don't know if the Raptors can pull this one out.

63 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
Lowry fouled out too:(

64 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Announcer goes "3 out of 4 games in this series have gone to overtime -- you can't be closer than that." Umm, 4 out of 4?

65 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Heat with a 4 point lead half way through OT. Doesn't look good.

66 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:51 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Lowry had fouled out earlier. 4 points down, under a minute to go. Doesn't look good.

67 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
5 points now. 7 points (steal). It's over.

68 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 3:15 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well, with Lowry and Derozan being big time chokers, it's surprising they got this far.

69 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 3:18 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Well, with Lowry and Derozan being big time chokers, it's surprising they got this far.  

It was incredible that they were a hair away from being up 3-1. It was 83-83 with a shade over 10 seconds to go and they had the ball.

70 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 3:20 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Suffice it to say, regardless of which teams comes out of this round, they'll get destroyed.

71 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 3:25 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Toronto's bench is way better than Miami, especially with Bosh out.
However Dwyane Wade is twice the player Derozan and Lowry are in these playoffs.
Derozan should be ashamed of his performances so far. It's one thing to miss shots, but there's no excuse on the stupid turnovers he makes.
Lowry is fine.

72 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 3:44 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Lowry fouled out with 2 minutes to go. That was not good.

73 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
I'm not a raptors fan but after watching dwayne wade practicing shots during the Canadian national anthem, I hope they mop the floor with the heat the rest of the way. Would give me great pleasure to see Lebron not get to face his buddy like the rest of america wants.

74 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 4:31 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Well, with Lowry and Derozan being big time chokers, it's surprising they got this far.  

It was incredible that they were a hair away from being up 3-1.  It was 83-83 with a shade over 10 seconds to go and they had the ball.

They also blew a 2nd half lead as per usual.

75 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Tue May 10, 2016 4:47 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

It was incredible that they were a hair away from being up 3-1.  It was 83-83 with a shade over 10 seconds to go and they had the ball.

They also blew a 2nd half lead as per usual.

They were down 9 at one point, then up 9. Both teams had trouble holding a lead.

76 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 15, 2016 7:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
OK, so congratulations to the Raptors for winning the right to be :rp: by Cleveland.

77 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Sun May 15, 2016 8:28 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
It was a really great effort by the Raptors today. Very impressive, and they shed the choker image.

78 Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs on Mon May 16, 2016 8:02 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
It was still close in the 3rd. They poured it on late.
http://www.nba.com/gametracker/#/20160515/MIATOR/lp/analysis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum