You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
tim1_2 wrote:Boyle will get too much term and money for an ancient, slowing dman.
Rangers sign D Dan Boyle to two-year, $9-million deal.

dennycrane


Veteran
Veteran
Worst move on July 1st:

Claude Giroux spent the night in an Ottawa jail for repeatedly grabbing a cop's Donkey.

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
dennycrane wrote:Worst move on July 1st:

Claude Giroux spent the night in an Ottawa jail for repeatedly grabbing a cop's Donkey.

I hope it wasn't a dude. †Facepalm

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Worst move on July 1st:

Claude Giroux spent the night in an Ottawa jail for repeatedly grabbing a cop's Donkey.

I hope it wasn't a dude. †Facepalm

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sounds like it was a dude...

https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/status/484331998798819328

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Giroux is dislexic, that's all. His buddies challenged him to cop a feel.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Giroux is dislexic, that's all. †His buddies challenged him to cop a feel.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Giroux is actually a pretty good guy... just a little immature.

PS it happened at the Cabin btw, lol.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Maybe there with Spezza for one last broad baggin

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Giroux is dislexic, that's all. †His buddies challenged him to cop a feel.

Laugh1

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Boyle will get too much term and money for an ancient, slowing dman.
Rangers sign D Dan Boyle to two-year, $9-million deal.

Actually, that's the right term and the right money. Good deal for the Rags I think.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/31845/rumblings-west-gets-even-tougher

BOYLE A ROADIE
Well we knew Dan Boyle was somewhere in Europe on the first day of free agency when he signed his two-year deal with the New York Rangers.

Just where exactly and what he was doing there, well, thatís a whole other story.

The veteran blueliner is in England this week, hanging out with his favorite band, Faith No More, who are on tour.

"Yes, I planned this a LONG time ago," Boyle told ESPN.com via text message Wednesday. "My summer workouts have a one-week transition period that allows me to rest and recover [for seven days] so I took advantage and came with them for a couple of shows. Back on Sunday."

Cool, just very cool.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/31845/rumblings-west-gets-even-tougher

BOYLE A ROADIE
Well we knew Dan Boyle was somewhere in Europe on the first day of free agency when he signed his two-year deal with the New York Rangers.

Just where exactly and what he was doing there, well, thatís a whole other story.

The veteran blueliner is in England this week, hanging out with his favorite band, Faith No More, who are on tour.

"Yes, I planned this a LONG time ago," Boyle told ESPN.com via text message Wednesday. "My summer workouts have a one-week transition period that allows me to rest and recover [for seven days] so I took advantage and came with them for a couple of shows. Back on Sunday."

Cool, just very cool.
now it makes sense why ottawa wasn't a destination. most good bands that don't draw enough to fill the CTC skip 0ttawa. they all go to NYC. dan boyle, the music man.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The last word on the Buttocks Scandal:

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=725361

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
To be fair, I appreciate Giroux's misguided attempt at humour.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Booze. Canada Day. A bad idea goes too far. Nothing new here.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:Giroux is actually a pretty good guy... just a little immature.

PS it happened at the Cabin btw, lol.

Sounds like a class act Wink


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:The last word on the Buttocks Scandal:

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=725361

He should buy a suite for the next Flyers' game in Ottawa and give it to the cop.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
P.K. and Reimer File for arbitration. 20 players in total, including Ottawa's Derek Grant.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum