You are not connected. Please login or register

LeBron taking his talents back to... Cleveland!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Time to celebrate:

LeBron taking his talents back to... Cleveland! - Page 2 2127471714_1366248692

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
LeKing wrote:Cleveland just went from a non playoff team to cup contender in 1 month  Laugh1 Wiggins, James, Irving, Thompson and if Bennett wakes up, that's the scariest top 5 in the league.

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters. A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport. One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E. Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, back to Cleveland.  I don't follow the NBA, but that's insane.

Maybe this inspires The Alfie to come back to Ottawa?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, back to Cleveland.  I don't follow the NBA, but that's insane.

Maybe this inspires The Alfie to come back to Ottawa?

Everyone, say it with me:

Probably not.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:Cleveland just went from a non playoff team to cup contender in 1 month  Laugh1 Wiggins, James, Irving, Thompson and if Bennett wakes up, that's the scariest top 5 in the league.

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters.  A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport.  One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E.  Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.


Superstars make a huge difference but one player certainly does not win a championship. You need at least 6-7 great pieces.
I'd say 90% of the best players in the NBA have not won a championship yet.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LeBron James Contract Details
Reports say LeBron James has signed a 2-year deal worth $42.1 million with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
LeKing wrote:
wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:Cleveland just went from a non playoff team to cup contender in 1 month  Laugh1 Wiggins, James, Irving, Thompson and if Bennett wakes up, that's the scariest top 5 in the league.

Gotta love the NBA

It's pretty much coming to me caring about the NBA about as much as I care about the Harlem Globe Trotters.  A sport where a single player can make such a huge difference might as well be an individual sport.  One player per team, and they play H-O-R-S-E.  Way to ruin a sport we (Canadians) gave you.


Superstars make a huge difference but one player certainly does not win a championship. You need at least 6-7 great pieces.
I'd say 90% of the best players in the NBA have not won a championship yet.

What slice off the top do you consider "the best"? Eh, never mind, doesn't really matter.

Tell me, at the start of an NBA season, how many teams have a genuine chance of winning the Championship? Why bother even having a regular season?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeBron and the Cavs lose to the Knicks. Discuss.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Couldn't give less of a Dung. He's an arrogant prick, and I hate the NBA and basketball in general.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Couldn't give less of a Dung.  He's an arrogant prick, and I hate the NBA and basketball in general.

Couldn't be further from the truth lol. But then again you don't like the sport so why bother posting?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
haven't seen the highlights, but based on the the boxscore, kind of a lack luster debut for LBJ.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cleveland is 1-4. Raps with the clutch victory in Boston and they're not 4-1.

We. The. North.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Splash bros are winning the Cup

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Michallica wrote:haven't seen the highlights, but based on the the boxscore, kind of a lack luster debut for LBJ.  

He chewed out Kyrie Irving the other night.

Nice to see Miami winning games without him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Raptors lose to Chicago. 7-2 on the year now.

#WeStillTheNorth

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Forget Lebron, Steph Curry is the best player in the game right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Naw, that would be Lowry

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Raps favs tonight. #wethenorth

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum