You are not connected. Please login or register

LeBron taking his talents back to... Cleveland!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

LeCaptain


All-Star
All-Star
Forget Lebron, Steph Curry is the best player in the game right now.

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Naw, that would be Lowry

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Raps favs tonight. #wethenorth

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Just saw one of those idiotic we the north promos. So is Canada supposed to be an American "inner-city" or "the hood?"

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Canada is the North. We are Canada. We the North.

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Canada is the North. We are Canada. We the North.

North Harlem?

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Jane and finch

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Jane and finch

Word.

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Huge win for the Raps. Best team in the league

LeCaptain

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:Huge win for the Raps. Best team in the league

2nd best team.

Cant wait to see them though I have tickets for the game againt GSW in Feb

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
LeCaptain wrote:
Ev wrote:Huge win for the Raps. Best team in the league

2nd best team.

Cant wait to see them though I have tickets for the game againt GSW in Feb

I meant literally as far as standings go.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum